Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial videos
Hi everyone,
We will be posting a few game play tutorials over the next few days.

Here is what we have so far.

In play kicking tutorial

Goal Kicking

Defence

Stay tuned, more to come.
Hi there,

Thanks for the videos

Just that the in play kicking tutorial doesn't show which setplay drops the kicker back to give him more time to kick the ball.
(07-25-2017, 03:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hi there,

Thanks for the videos

Just that the in play kicking tutorial doesn't show which setplay drops the kicker back to give him more time to kick the ball.

Tactics video will be coming soon.
Hey, thanks for the videos. When contesting a catch, what button is it? like i can see the meter moving. how tf do u do that?
The meter moves by itself mate. It's up to you to press the button in the green area to catch the ball successfully.
(07-25-2017, 04:10 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 03:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hi there,

Thanks for the videos

Tactics video will be coming soon.

Ahh ok cool. Are you able to let let us know now if its the last one or the 2nd last one?
Is it same for drop goals/drop outs? And also grabbers/chip kicks
(07-25-2017, 07:22 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Is it same for drop goals/drop outs? And also grabbers/chip kicks

Drop outs is now the same as goal kick (refer to goal kicking tutorial)
The rest are still the same buttons as 3
(07-25-2017, 07:54 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 07:22 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Is it same for drop goals/drop outs? And also grabbers/chip kicks

Drop outs is now the same as goal kick (refer to goal kicking tutorial)
The rest are still the same buttons as 3

He meant for setplays bro
(07-25-2017, 12:51 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Hi everyone,
We will be posting a few game play tutorials over the next few days.

Here is what we have so far.

In play kicking tutorial

Goal Kicking

Defence

Stay tuned, more to come.

Great tutorials so far guys. The kicking one helped me a lot. The key to success is holding LT or L2 before receiving the ball. In regards to the defence video, is there more info on big hits and sprinting while defending? I'd be interested to know what factors are involved in a successful big hit vs an unsuccessful one (e.g. stamina level, an attribute of some sort). Also does sprinting while defending result in a higher likelihood of being penalised? So far my observations are that defending using controlled movement results in being penalised less. It'd also be cool if the ankle tap could also have a small chance of a ball spill by the attacking player. Keep up the good work fellas! Enjoying the game so far.