Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the patch here already. Rugby League Live 4: Version 1.01 update file
....Nup
(07-26-2017, 11:40 AM)Radman Wrote: I never did, that is what makes it worse.

This is how I feel. I had fairly low expectations for this early on, and I still can't help but feel disappointed.
(07-26-2017, 11:36 AM)Radman Wrote: I'm really disappointed to be honest.

The gameplay needs a lot of work still. I couldn't care less about everything else. I really hope a lot of our feedback is being noted and will be used sometime soon.

You obviously didn't read Matt's post properly. BigAnt would be waiting for everybody to get the game first, so they can get more feedback to tackle as many issues as they can.
(07-26-2017, 11:53 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 11:36 AM)Radman Wrote: I'm really disappointed to be honest.

The gameplay needs a lot of work still. I couldn't care less about everything else. I really hope a lot of our feedback is being noted and will be used sometime soon.

You obviously didn't read Matt's post properly. BigAnt would be waiting for everybody to get the game first, so they can get more feedback to tackle as many issues as they can.

ummm, I'm pretty sure the opinions that matters have already been posted here. We're the die hard fans here and majority of the people who goes on this forum already has it.

If you're talking about obtaining feedback from comments on facebook then BA shouldn't really bother as those fellas are expecting the game to be Fifa and 2K like.

Anyway, by the sounds of it a new patch will still be pretty far away. Minimum 2 - 3 months me thinks.
(07-26-2017, 11:34 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Obviously the goal with patches is to address as many of the the key issues that the players themselves are having with the game as possible, so at the moment we're paying close attention to everything that's being said, and from there we can determine what we do next. Remember, the game's not even out yet in almost all markets. Smile

Of course, we hope that despite whatever issues you're having with the game you're having fun with it. Once it's fully launched on Friday with the Fanhub and everything else we think it's a pretty comprehensive love letter to the sport. Smile

Thanks for the feedback, Matt. Are you able to give us any indication, even a vague one, of how far away we might be from a patch that addresses some of the issues that have been raised on the forums? Would you be looking at having one ready in a couple of weeks, months?
(07-26-2017, 12:03 PM)johncasey Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Matt. Are you able to give us any indication, even a vague one, of how far away we might be from a patch that addresses some of the issues that have been raised on the forums? Would you be looking at having one ready in a couple of weeks, months?

Sorry, but no, there's nothing I can talk about with regards to patches etc at this stage. I promise you that as soon as I can, I will.
What an. Absolute disgrace. Side cam orientation doesn't work with controls. We side cam players have to press forward or backwards on the stick to execute sidesteps and up n down to execute fends and drive. What kind of inept development is behind this monstrosity
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-26-2017, 12:09 PM)ak47 Wrote: What an. Absolute disgrace. Side cam orientation doesn't work with controls. We side cam players have to press forward or backwards on the stick to execute sidesteps and up n down to execute fends and drive. What kind of inept development is behind this monstrosity

Hi . I am a side cam ( broadcast view) only player as well im sure initially it will be a minor adjustment but by no means a deal breaker in my view. Once you get use to it it will feel more natural,just give it a chance to grow on u first. What i think would be cool is if the camera closes in or snaps on the ruck when a tackle is made then snaps back out to wide angle to attack. Would feel alot like tv games doing that.
(07-26-2017, 12:39 PM)Jasche78 Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:09 PM)ak47 Wrote: What an. Absolute disgrace. Side cam orientation doesn't work with controls. We side cam players have to press forward or backwards on the stick to execute sidesteps and up n down to execute fends and drive. What kind of inept development is behind this monstrosity

Hi . I am a side cam ( broadcast view) only player as well im sure initially it will be a minor adjustment but by no means a deal breaker in my view. Once you get use to it it will feel more natural,just give it a chance to grow on u first. What i think would be cool is if the camera closes in or snaps on the ruck when a tackle is made then  snaps back out to wide angle to attack. Would feel alot like tv games doing that.

No way dude. This is a complete farce and no other sporting game in living memory has done this. They will patch it. It's DBC17 all over again. Frustrating
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
So are Fend, Hit Up, side step still able to done irrespective of orientation?