Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the patch here already. Rugby League Live 4: Version 1.01 update file
Big ant did a great job of their "DONT BUY THE GAME THAT HAS LEAKED IN NZ, AS IT WONT WORK PROPERLY WITHOUT THE DAY 1 PATCH" Patch comes.... hardly any difference.. PMSL
Thanks Matt, will patch notes be released for this? I haven't got the game yet but it sounds like there aren't any noticeable changes (I'm sure there are a lot below the surface). I'm just wondering what Tru Blu were referring to when they described it as unplayable? Unfortunately that statement has built expectations up that the majority of bugs, including the player values issue, would be fixed
WOW more lies from TB

Glad I haven't preordered. Probably give it a miss now.
(07-26-2017, 09:28 AM)whipsy77 Wrote: Big ant did a great job of their "DONT BUY THE GAME THAT HAS LEAKED IN NZ, AS IT WONT WORK PROPERLY WITHOUT THE DAY 1 PATCH"    Patch comes.... hardly any difference.. PMSL

We didn't make that announcement at all.
(07-26-2017, 09:32 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 09:28 AM)whipsy77 Wrote: Big ant did a great job of their "DONT BUY THE GAME THAT HAS LEAKED IN NZ, AS IT WONT WORK PROPERLY WITHOUT THE DAY 1 PATCH"    Patch comes.... hardly any difference.. PMSL

Sorry Matt, I mean't to write Tru Blu.    You guys go alright :p

PS. the game rules.
(07-26-2017, 09:22 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I can confirm that the patch that went live yesterday was the day 1 patch. As with most games, the day 1 patch is there to address stability improvements, as the game continues to be developed after the base game has been submitted and approved by the console platform holders.

Well that's disappointing.

No matter whose call it was, or who has been silencing who, I believe there should have been far better communication regarding the patch.

While Big Ant didn't make the announcement you also didn't take and steps to manage expectations. A simple post stating that the patch only focuses on stability (crashing and critical errors) rather than smaller gameplay and career bugs would prevent assumptions and backlash.
(07-26-2017, 09:43 AM)johncasey Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 09:22 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I can confirm that the patch that went live yesterday was the day 1 patch. As with most games, the day 1 patch is there to address stability improvements, as the game continues to be developed after the base game has been submitted and approved by the console platform holders.

Well that's disappointing.

No matter whose call it was, or who has been silencing who, I believe there should have been far better communication regarding the patch.

Agree. 

So those that could talk about it lied about it and those that couldn't benefit from people continuing to buy it.
So the big day 1 patch has barely any noticeable changes meaning the game is still largely unplayable.