Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the patch here already. Rugby League Live 4: Version 1.01 update file
How big was the patch? If it's small then I doubt that's the proper day 1 patch.

BA confirm please.
(07-25-2017, 03:52 PM)Yuna Wrote: How big was the patch? If it's small then I doubt that's the proper day 1 patch.

BA confirm please.

It took approx. 15 seconds to install. The update history ive just found states it was "Stability Improvements"
(07-25-2017, 03:52 PM)Yuna Wrote: How big was the patch? If it's small then I doubt that's the proper day 1 patch.

BA confirm please.
It was 88MB.

Big Ant, can you please confirm whats in the patch.
Someone should see if the salaries have been fixed in career mode.
(07-25-2017, 06:57 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Someone should see if the salaries have been fixed in career mode.

Nope. Robert "Mayweather" Lui is still one of the most expensive halves in game.
Patch was 94.87mb for XBONE

Doubt there's much update there
80ish mb is actually quite a lot in terms of code. Altering variables, updating text won't use a huge amount of data. The only reason for the update to be large is if textures or 3dmodels are getting added - which at this point are all already in the game.
(07-26-2017, 12:59 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: 80ish mb is actually quite a lot in terms of code. Altering variables, updating text won't use a huge amount of data. The only reason for the update to be large is if textures or 3dmodels are getting added - which at this point are all already in the game.

Yeah but a) the update history only listed "stability improvements, and b) no one has announced a thing. Surely they would have by now if it was released yesterday.
(07-26-2017, 06:46 AM)Shunta Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:59 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: 80ish mb is actually quite a lot in terms of code. Altering variables, updating text won't use a huge amount of data. The only reason for the update to be large is if textures or 3dmodels are getting added - which at this point are all already in the game.

Yeah but a) the update history only listed "stability improvements, and b) no one has announced a thing. Surely they would have by now if it was released yesterday.

Stability improvements is all it has to say. Nothing was promised other than a day one patch coming out. Some patch notes are less detailed than the changes.

You can say "surely" all you like, but we haven't heard what's what from Big Ant yet.

I can confirm that the patch that went live yesterday was the day 1 patch. As with most games, the day 1 patch is there to address stability improvements, as the game continues to be developed after the base game has been submitted and approved by the console platform holders.