Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australian bias.
(07-25-2017, 06:36 PM)Ruck Wrote: LOL... the Broncos currently sit 3rd and the Sharks 4th on the NRL Ladder. Wink

So on that basis the to 6 in Super league are better than the 3rd and 4th places teams in the NRL..... 

Lets be honest the NRL is miles ahead of Super League and the ratings reflect that, on the whole the Super League ratingas are ok, some of them are a bit random but can be adjusted pretty easily. It would have been nice for more attention to have been given to the Super League and British game but I totally understand why it hasn't and so long as the gameplay is good i will be happy.
Nah, on that basis... Teams change... form fluctuates and every dog has it's day. Smile

The NRL is the better competition, but I don't think the gap is so big that a Super League team couldn't mix it with the big boys. And this years World Club Series shows that as Both the Broncos and the Sharkies can make excuses all they like... but they got beaten by the supposedly weaker team on the day.

All in all, I don't have that big of an issue with the stats as they can be fixed if not to ones liking... I'll leave them as is... makes those David vs Goliath wins all the more enjoyable. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-25-2017, 07:04 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:47 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:45 PM)BigMoz Wrote: i agree it's great you can make the changes it is just that the likenesses are really that poor you are looking at full squad revamps across the board not just tweaks here and there, and that will take many, many hours although i will myself be having a crack at my own team at least... and thanks for the offer, the more contributions there are the better the game will be  Smile

Most if not all of them were created quite well in RLL3, so it seems a shame to have to re-invent the wheel again....

It would be good for them to carry over.. but I'm guessing a few things have changed with the skins / models that means this isn't an option.

While I'd like them to get the FanHub to a level where all games could use the same tools... I'm all for them improving the Hub till it's maxed out. Smile

Nope!!!!!.....The face & body skins/textures are exactly the same dimension....I am using the ones from 4 in 3 and whilst the textures and overlays have been improved significantly they are still EXACTLY the same fit. But there are too many changes to the facial feature mechanics in the fanhub suite, suggesting the ability to accurately transition the players across is problematic. Also the hairstyles are completely different, so there is no correlation between the 2 versions there. The optimist in me keeps thinking that maybe just maybe this might happen down the line, as there appear to be many things in the blobset that have yet to come to pass. But realistically the chances are slim to none at best. Curious in the Lua Scripts folders, there is one called "Sliders".....interesting.
Hmmm... I see. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”