Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australian bias.
Ok, the quality of Rugby League as a whole is a higher quality in the NRL by a fair margin.However to say that the best team in super league is worse than the worst team in the NRL is ridiculous.so you are basically saying cas would finish rock bottom of the NRL? Get a grip. Even the Big ant studio teams are higher rated than most of the super league teams.Also the ratings of the origin teams are too low in my opinion same with the overalls of the national teams.
Music 
[Image: dawson_crying.jpg]
Yea, I guess they have the fanhub thing so you can alter stats and appearance of your favorites.
Also USUALLY when they have the world club series we see an Aussie dominance.
So I guess they're base the stats on that a bit?

It'd be awesome if there were actual records of each player's running speed and other stats that they could easily translate to stats in game.
(07-25-2017, 10:51 AM)MATH Wrote: Yea, I guess they have the fanhub thing so you can alter stats and appearance of your favorites.
Also USUALLY when they have the world club series we see an Aussie dominance.
So I guess they're base the stats on that a bit?

It'd be awesome if there were actual records of each player's running speed and other stats that they could easily translate to stats in game.

Yeah, its not like im saying the super league should have 90 overalls, no doubt some of the super league teams are worse but the ratings of such difference is almost like they have made the stats without knowing anything about the teams in the game.
(07-25-2017, 10:29 AM)whipsy77 Wrote: [Image: dawson_crying.jpg]
There is no need to cry. its only a post on a forum, hopefully you feel better soon.
Yea it'd be very sane to assume they know a lot less about SL than NRL.
I know it's small consolation when someone says
"Well you can always change it yourself"
But really the fact that you CAN change it is a really cool thing..
No doubt as a warriors fan I'll be upping the stats of Shaun Johnson lol.
That makes me wonder, is there a inconsistency/unpredictability stat I can max out for my beloved warriors?
(07-25-2017, 12:09 PM)MATH Wrote: Yea it'd be very sane to assume they know a lot less about SL than NRL.
I know it's small consolation when someone says
"Well you can always change it yourself"
But really the fact that you CAN change it is a really cool thing..
No doubt as a warriors fan I'll be upping the stats of Shaun Johnson lol.
That makes me wonder, is there a inconsistency/unpredictability stat I can max out for my beloved warriors?
As a Widnes Vikings fan a "Go back to 1989" option would be greatly appriciated haha.if anything our rating is too high we are awfull right now.
(07-25-2017, 06:15 AM)paddydouglas Wrote: Ok, the quality of Rugby League as a whole is a higher quality in the NRL by a fair margin.However to say that the best team in super league is worse than the worst team in the NRL is ridiculous.so you are basically saying cas would finish rock bottom of the NRL? Get a grip. Even the Big ant studio teams are higher rated than most of the super league teams.Also the ratings of the origin teams are too low in my opinion same with the overalls of the national teams.

Mate knights would beat any super league team
There is no denying that Newcastle would get a few more wins if playing in the Super League... but the 2017 World Club Series shows that both Warrington and Wigan have claimed bigger scalps this year. So I'd back them to sit higher on the NRL ladder than Newcastle if given a shot.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-25-2017, 06:15 AM)paddydouglas Wrote: Ok, the quality of Rugby League as a whole is a higher quality in the NRL by a fair margin.However to say that the best team in super league is worse than the worst team in the NRL is ridiculous.so you are basically saying cas would finish rock bottom of the NRL? Get a grip. Even the Big ant studio teams are higher rated than most of the super league teams.Also the ratings of the origin teams are too low in my opinion same with the overalls of the national teams.

The stat's are one thing but having just looked at one of the videos Involving Wigan some of the Likenesses are absolutely no where near either which is really disappointing. I can appreciate that it's an Australian/NZ based developer but given that some of the players have had spells in the NRL and are Internationals, to  not even give them the right hair colours for a start is just a bit much. And it's all well and good people saying "fanhub" but I'm not paying £50 for a game to spend my time correcting things that arguably should have been done to begin with.  People will have their own opinions when it comes to stats but not so sure the same counts for likenesses.