Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's Your thought's on "be a Pro"
(07-23-2017, 10:44 PM)Yuna Wrote: Well that's the whole point im trying to make. Why would you want to control your WHOLE team in be a pro mode? Just play Be a Coach mode instead if you want to control the whole team.

I get what your saying but, controlling the team in BAP lets you play and not worry about the team/contracts etc. just your player.

Nothing wrong with having options to suit everyone.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Quick answer would be.. I play my custom team in Coach Mode and while not a fan of Be A Pro... I like the idea of making myself and playing out a career as an individual in the real competition. But that generally turns out to be a simulation of Under 8's football as I get bored of my team being incompetent idiots and try to do it all myself.

Or... What Axe said.

Shorter answer... why play 1 /13th of the game when I can play it all. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Started a game as Moylan just to check out the mode this year but 8/10 times when I call for the ball when standing at first receiver the hooker passes to the other side of the ruck who then throws it back across to me. Am I missing something/doing something wrong?
(07-23-2017, 11:26 PM)99 problems Wrote: Started a game as Moylan just to check out the mode this year but 8/10 times when I call for the ball when standing at first receiver the hooker passes to the other side of the ruck who then throws it back across to me. Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

Yup, that's how it is.
(07-23-2017, 07:58 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Hey guys just wanna know what your thought's are with Be a Pro for those early birds Big Grin
Anythink new?

Real question is, why did you purposely write the word anythink? Do you even Englesh?
(07-23-2017, 11:26 PM)99 problems Wrote: Started a game as Moylan just to check out the mode this year but 8/10 times when I call for the ball when standing at first receiver the hooker passes to the other side of the ruck who then throws it back across to me. Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

I've seen this happen a bit.  Maybe it has to do with who the first and second playmakers are.
(07-24-2017, 01:40 PM)krypter Wrote:

I've seen this happen a bit.  Maybe it has to do with who the first and second playmakers are.

Whatever it is it basically makes the mode unplayable, especially as a playmaker. If it got fixed it's a really fun mode gameplay wise this time.
You're playing Matt Moylan wrong anyway. He's usually a 2nd receiver or chimes into the backline when the Panthers spreads the ball outwide.

</sarcasm>
Matt Moylan is in the Under 20's isnt he? Young mattty moylan...
(07-24-2017, 02:40 PM)Eddie Wrote: Matt Moylan is in the Under 20's isnt he? Young mattty moylan...

That future immortal matty moylan, I saw him running out for the under 16's last week.