Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's Your thought's on "be a Pro"
Hey guys just wanna know what your thought's are with Be a Pro for those early birds Big Grin
Anythink new?
up up cronulla
Based on what I've seen on YouTube it looks like it's been neglected a bit since RLL3. No noticeable improvements have been made.
(07-23-2017, 07:58 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Hey guys just wanna know what your thought's are with Be a Pro for those early birds Big Grin
Anythink new?

I haven't played it yet, but from the videos I've watched it seems you can choose to play as either your pro or the whole team? Really great feature to add in, I think.
It's the same
Its not exactly the same. Jesus guys, give BA some credit!

- You can now play as the whole team, OR just yourself. (less of a problem now that the AI is smarter)
- Reworked Skills system. Now rewards you for long-term play by increasing your stats. Now you also have a use for money.

Thats probably about it though. I imagine the update will make a few things better, however i doubt that will add too many new features.
That's the main thing I wanted to hear... would rather control the whole team. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-23-2017, 10:14 PM)Ruck Wrote: That's the main thing I wanted to hear... would rather control the whole team. Smile

What's this about controlling your whole team?

This was also in RLL3
Yuna how do you control the whole team in Be A Pro in RLL3
(07-23-2017, 10:20 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 10:14 PM)Ruck Wrote: That's the main thing I wanted to hear... would rather control the whole team. Smile

What's this about controlling your whole team?

This was also in RLL3

In Be A Pro? I'm pretty sure it wasn't.
(07-23-2017, 10:31 PM)knight1981 Wrote: Yuna how do you control the whole team in Be A Pro in RLL3

Well that's the whole point im trying to make. Why would you want to control your WHOLE team in be a pro mode? Just play Be a Coach mode instead if you want to control the whole team.