Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Review
(07-22-2017, 12:37 PM)drewey Wrote: I must be doing it wrong because my dummy 1/2 is waiting ages for the play the ball

Sprint definitely speeds it up but I also find spamming the pass buttons also increase the play the ball. Not sure if that's just m
(07-22-2017, 12:37 PM)drewey Wrote: I must be doing it wrong because my dummy 1/2 is waiting ages for the play the ball

It is all about momentum, if your making half breaks and using the forwards right you will see what I am talking about. This does not happen every time but by watching the tacklers you can see the opportunity arise, when you catch them run down their channel. In real life you may only get a couple of chances per half, so I like what they have done here. It almost feels the speed play has more effect on the opposition getting back to marker post a drive or ruck if that helps.
(07-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Sprint definitely speeds it up but I also find spamming the pass buttons also increase the play the ball. Not sure if that's just m

not sure bud will give it a go today,could be though as if you have set your pass things speed up or the ref blows a penalty. I have found momentum seems to be the biggest factor, you know when you have just had 3 good forward runs and momentum is on your side.
(07-22-2017, 12:49 PM)heartly Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Yuna Wrote:

not sure bud will give it a go today,could be though as if you have set your pass things speed up or the ref blows a penalty. I have found momentum seems to be the biggest factor, you know when you have just had 3 good forward runs and momentum is on your side.

Yeh, I've just been testing out be a pro. I played the All stars match and I was giving Taumalolo great balls and he was steam rolling them and he ended up scoring 2 tries.

Gallen is also pretty solid for the Sharks

It'll be great if BigAnt can have the A.I do more ball movements when they have momentum and also enhance the support play
Great review heartly.

Not sure if this is just me and mind over matter but I tried wiggling the right stick and the play the ball seemed to be a bit faster.

Could just be me imagining things though lol.
(07-22-2017, 01:21 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Great review heartly.

Not sure if this is just me and mind over matter but I tried wiggling the right stick and the play the ball seemed to be a bit faster.

Could just be me imagining things though lol.

You're not the only one, I'm doing the same thing too and it does seem quicker lol
So I put it up to Pro and it seems like a big leap haha, I have one 1 from 4. Had a good match against the Roosters 18-10 to me and then the panthers got me 6-0 then Manly flogged the shit out of me and the Titans got me by a try. The AI momentum is much harder and I have to work out how to control the game on this setting, my timing for things may be off. They are def not kidding around. A lot of the reasons I may be losing is my offensive game turned to shit, my timing was way off and through a lot of forward passes from Dummy half, then in D I tried to make up for mistakes and tried big hits that never turned out haha. This a learning curb and hopefully I can work out the timing to keep progressing, I don't need to win every game but I want to be in the contest and I am at the moment. Callmak and Yuna I will give the wiggle a try and see if it does anything.
In Pro difficulty you have to play proper league. Like proper hitups in the early tackle count and not throw the ball outwide everytime