Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
They mean the community section of the FanHub isn't working. The servers won't come online until the 28th.
Found a multiplayer bug. Was playing my mate on ps4 this morning. Not online, just multiplayer. Both of us bought up the interchange screen together and it crashed the game.

I love lasagne
(07-23-2017, 02:25 PM)Shunta Wrote: Found a multiplayer bug. Was playing my mate on ps4 this morning. Not online, just multiplayer. Both of us bought up the interchange screen together and it crashed the game.

I love lasagne

Nice catch. I'm sure they'll investigate it.

I'm strangely ambivalent about lasagne.
(07-23-2017, 02:14 PM)Steeler Wrote: Big Ant have already mentioned in various threads some of the things that will be fixed by the patch.

Is there a list? Cos I have a few things after playing the game for a few days
Wink Yo guys, I just have a patch idea here: for the Brisbane Broncos Anzac jersey could you make the collar white? And for the brisbane Broncos heritage jersey could you make the collar maroon? Like they are in real life? It'd just add more detail that's all Smile thanks guys and bring on rugby league live 4!!!
(07-23-2017, 07:15 PM)benz1980i Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:14 PM)Steeler Wrote: Big Ant have already mentioned in various threads some of the things that will be fixed by the patch.

Is there a list? Cos I have a few things after playing the game for a few days

I don't think so, but over the past few days I've seen Big Ant Studios QA reply to several issues and glitches with comments like "this is fixed in the upcoming patch".
(07-23-2017, 06:23 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:25 PM)Shunta Wrote: Found a multiplayer bug. Was playing my mate on ps4 this morning. Not online, just multiplayer. Both of us bought up the interchange screen together and it crashed the game.

I love lasagne

Nice catch. I'm sure they'll investigate it.

I'm strangely ambivalent about lasagne.
You cant be. Lasagne is Meat Cake. Think about that
My wife likes putting lentils in lasagne. Dodgy
(07-23-2017, 09:08 PM)Steeler Wrote: My wife likes putting lentils in lasagne. Dodgy

Your a very tolerant man
Just played another game online and the camera was going crazy all over the place at random moments in game. I assume the patch will fix this.

A positive is in about 7 or so games I have played there has been no lag whatsoever. I assume because I've played all Kiwis but if it can play like this all the time when the Aussies come on board I may play a lot more.

And it is a shame the Rugby League Live 2 online setup couldn't be replicated for this game as it allowed fairer games for those who wanted to play ranked games with more even teams. Here it's all in 1 custom maxed out super teams and all. I guess it's easy enough to just back out of those games or play mates instead.