Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
The fullbacks being behind the line is annoying as hell. It means they're not supporting runners, they're not creating for the outside backs & whenever you steal the ball with a bit of open field, a player is there to tackle you immediately, which is completely unrealistic.
Also, if you set the camera not to change when you receive a possession (say a kick) until you're tackled, the camera often doesn't keep up, so you're running back into the defence completely blind
Any idea when to expect the patch? Can't wait to get stuck into career mode without duplicates and working custom teams
I've already mentioned the chip kick going backwards when angling kicks. The "quick" grubber I feel needs a little more distance added to it and more distance to a powered grubber as well. Overall it feels like there's a lack of control for both kicks
(09-12-2017, 12:33 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: I've already mentioned the chip kick going backwards when angling kicks. The "quick" grubber I feel needs a little more distance added to it and more distance to a powered grubber as well.  Overall it feels like there's a lack of control for both kicks

Agreed, Chip kick needs looking at and it would be nice with more distance on grubber. I do like the grubber and score some nice tries off them but like you say more distance would allow you to get the ball deep in the in goal from an angle and force repeat sets etc..
When setting up online:

There is no 'Home' for stadium anymore meaning you have to cycle to find your home ground.
You can't see player ratings when changing your squad after team selection.

A suggestion (I run competitions at Rugby League Live Gamers League) it would be great if we could create custom presets to set up our custom games. Adjust your preferred set up 5 minute halves, weather, stadium, ball etc etc then press R1 to bring up a preset list of say 4 you can assign a preset to.

Online games:

The ref blows the whistle after kick off from the 1st tackle.

When kicking for touch for a penalty you can't choose which side of the field to kick to. Say if the penalty is in the middle of the field and the wind is blowing strongly the other direction unlike in RLL3 you can't chose to kick the other way its locked.

Gameplay:

Not sure if its just me but the turning circle in defence is huge. I don't always hold sprint.

In RLL3 you could compress the defensive line by pressing up on the D pad. You can't do this anymore. This would help defend against players running their dummy half play after play.
In the stadium creator i'd like there to be more gates and resources available. Having a issue with the stands not going all the way around the oval field. Perhaps a template for this could be available? The reason for asking is because their are a lot of stadiums with 2-3 tier stands going all the way around the oval field. AFL stadiums for example...
(09-14-2017, 12:24 PM)D86 Wrote: In the stadium creator i'd like there to be more gates and resources available. Having a issue with the stands not going all the way around the oval field. Perhaps a template for this could be available? The reason for asking is because their are a lot of stadiums with 2-3 tier stands going all the way around the oval field. AFL stadiums for example...

Welcome to the hell of creating stadiums in DBC17.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
The ability to change scanned players country/state of alligence is defintely needed. having a 2nd tier country option like they do now would also be awesome. For example if you want to play as Australia and pick Tedesco but the next time You want to play as Italy and Tedesco didn't get into the Australian side you could still use him

Have the Australian, kiwi and English teams picked first and if a player doesn't get in they can play for Samoa or Lebanon e.g. Anthony Milford and Mitchell Moses

also to have 'none' as an option. Gallen has retired from origin but right now still gets picked