Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Xbox One Launch Tournament
Hi Gents,

Holding a knockout tournament for RLL4 starting Monday the 31st of July . 15 Spots available. Register below your gamertag if interested.

We will be hosting competitions later in the year however will start the games release with a few simple tournaments to gauge who is committed.

We will organise games through a Facebook messenger group. If you are uncomfortable with that sorry you won't be able to participate. You will have 3 days to play each game.

More info on teams selection etc later.

Once the 16 teams are full you may still register to be a substitute in case someone does not turn up to play their game.

Lets Go !

Teams !

1 - OTBrowny
2 - Pagmyst
3 - SwiftestBlade
4 - GudGo
5 - Liaam Au
6 - Doofy xo
7 - hughesylosesit
Hi "HKBrowny", I would like to be a part of this elusive tourney. I am on Xbox One as well! Big Grin Big Grin

My Gamertag is the same as my username here "Pagmyst"

I AM IN!
I'm in.

Tag is xSwiftestblade

Are we picking teams yet? I'm just gonna get in early and shotgun Canberra.
We'll do a random order to select teams , so no early bird special Smile
Hi HKBrowny,

I am keen and am also on Xbox one! My gamertag is GudGo. Look forward to playing all of you and hope to see the man known as Vertigo make a return.
yeah sign me up

GT: liaamAU
Could I also join my gamer tag is doofyy xo of the dragons are available could I take them
On behalf of Yuna he says he's the best so i'll add him to this
up up cronulla
(07-28-2017, 12:16 PM)ET1980 Wrote: On behalf of Yuna he says he's the best so i'll add him to this

Hahaha if Yuna wants he can sign himself up
Hi HKBrowny, I'm keen to have a game! My username is my gamertag.

Cheers mate