Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
just tried re-installing and still nothing
(07-17-2018, 10:38 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: just tried re-installing and still nothing

Seems to be server related I have the same issue. Troubleshooted the obvious things
(07-17-2018, 10:54 PM)Mandy Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 10:38 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: just tried re-installing and still nothing

Seems to be server related I have the same issue. Troubleshooted the obvious things

Ah Ok, I'll sleep on it. Hopefully all is good tomorrow night.
Hi TheOdd1Out,

This should be all good now.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
HBK619.
Yep, Everything's all good now Big Grin
Where is Rugby League Live 5?
Hi all,

Please help. Gaming on windows through steam.

Played 168 matches in rookie career with no issues. Now round 11 into a regular NRL season, when I try to advance to next match the game crashes. Closes the game back to steam. I have tried advancing through the calendar also crashes. Have backed up saves, re-installed still happening

Thanks.
(05-05-2019, 12:24 PM)Haydos89 Wrote: Hi all,

Please help. Gaming on windows through steam.

Played 168 matches in rookie career with no issues. Now round 11 into a regular NRL season, when I try to advance to next match the game crashes. Closes the game back to steam. I have tried advancing through the calendar also crashes. Have backed up saves, re-installed still happening

Thanks.

Also having this issue playing either 2018 or 2019 season, lasts a year then crashes at origin selections. Never gonna get fixed so idk what to do about it.
It's pretty evident how little BA think or care about their consumers! Never a response. Their games are always overpriced and unfinished. Then you wait months for patches which usually create bigger issues. Unfortunately due to RLL4 being so bad, league fans miss out
Hi,

Trying do delete cloud saves after backing up to fully re-install game with no save data.
Tried deleting the data with thread instructions and cant even do the first step, find appID folder Dodgy
Has taken some solid hours to get my rookie good enough for origin selection (no skips for a few season
) and the shit crashes.
Any tips to deleting steam cloud data.
Cant find appID folder in stem folder.

Cheers.