Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
Game seems a little too fast. Any way to slow down the speed? I didnt see a setting.

Players keep going offsides. This a glitch or something?
(02-28-2018, 03:59 AM)rzesiej13 Wrote: Game seems a little too fast. Any way to slow down the speed? I didnt see a setting.

Players keep going offsides. This a glitch or something?

If you mean the play the balls are too fast, try holding down the player until you hear the referee call held.
There is a setting that will make you players run back onside automatically, if you have this switched off then holding LT will run your player back onside after the tackle.
Hope this helps
ever since the big update my saved competition won't load (game crashes to destop), is there any possible way to fix this? thanks
(02-28-2018, 09:56 AM)skins Wrote: ever since the big update my saved competition won't load (game crashes to destop), is there any possible way to fix this? thanks

I will send you a PM
(02-28-2018, 10:08 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 09:56 AM)skins Wrote: ever since the big update my saved competition won't load (game crashes to destop), is there any possible way to fix this? thanks

I will send you a PM

as discussed here is my save files, cheers

Attached Files
.zip   CompetitionData.zip (Size: 469.26 KB / Downloads: 8)
still no answers from you guys yet?.....i just spent over $120 re-downloading this game to still have these same issues..I can't use any custom created teams anywhere, I want answers, or to be refunded for this game. (now my blobset files have dissappared somehow, so it's asking for the full update again!?) I need either local blobset files sent to me, so I can continue to play this game, or a refund for this game please.
AI always makes me go offsides or get high tackles. Any hints or tips to make them go offsides or get high tackles?
What ports do i need to open on my router to let online players join games? I can join and play my friends games on stream fine but they can never join mine.