Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
(07-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Shunta Wrote: Any button to call for pass in be a pro?

Y for Xbox Triangle for PS4
Re competition mode. Can you have multiple human teams in competition/ franchise modes from different locations with a view to setting up an online league?
(07-21-2017, 09:26 AM)HBK619 Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:23 AM)Steeler Wrote: You have to use the right stick and press A at the same time?

That sounds awkward.

Aim with the left stick (push the marker out for a longer kick - keep it in for a shorter kick).

Left stick. Okay, that I can handle. Don't think I'd have the dexterity to use the right stick and press an A at the same time. LOL
Tru Blu just posted a goal kicking tutorial, maybe the first of multiple tutorials.

"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
In defence, what's the difference between LB and RB?

ON the manual it says LB = Cycle closest players
RB = Switch to closest players

huh?

In practice, they are both the same
For everyone that don't know

If you're having trouble with the new player switching mechanic, you can switch to the classic one like in RLL3 in options. I'm having fun tackling now since I'm getting used to the Controlled movement mechanism thing

Tackling with Controlled movement decreases the chance of getting fended off by the A.I
(07-21-2017, 10:17 PM)Yuna Wrote: In defence, what's the difference between LB and RB?

huh?

LB selects the closest player
RB cycles between the closest 3 players
Glad to hear you are enjoying the defence Yuna
(07-21-2017, 11:24 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:17 PM)Yuna Wrote: In defence, what's the difference between LB and RB?

huh?

LB selects the closest player
RB cycles between the closest 3 players
Glad to hear you are enjoying the defence Yuna

Oh ok I c

Yeh, I can understand the logic behind it. Controlled movement is when you wanna line someone up and make a solid tackle
Any tips on getting a setplay to work properly?

I keep selecting the wrap around play but my players keep setting it up as Cross play?

Does it depend on where the playmakers are etc? Tackled? Fatigue? Crappy play maker?
(07-21-2017, 11:31 PM)Yuna Wrote: Any tips on getting a setplay to work properly?

I keep selecting the wrap around play but my players keep setting it up as Cross play?

Does it depend on where the playmakers are etc? Tackled? Fatigue? Crappy play maker?

You just need to be quick selecting the play. We should have a tutorial video out before official release on set plays