Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
HBK, without the day 1 patch, is the gameplay broken? At the moment, passing and set plays are resulting in forward passes and overlaps are not being created and way too many big hits by AI causing knock ons (rookie difficulty). Your answer will save me from throwing my controller through my tv.
(07-19-2017, 10:56 PM)stdragons Wrote: Your answer will save me from throwing my controller through my tv.

Inner self: "Do it"
(07-19-2017, 10:59 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:56 PM)stdragons Wrote: Your answer will save me from throwing my controller through my tv.

Inner self: "Do it"
Mate, I'm close lol. This is the first time playing a new league game that I feel like not playing.
Great thread.

The manual is wonderful I can study it and won't have the game for another 10 days or so. Brilliant.
ahhh, I kinda like the punt kicking mechanic. It's a 3 step process

1. Hold LT
2. Aim with RS
3. Hold A and release for accuracy

Ez.
Easier to type than pull off. I would love to know what the day 1 patch will fix or add
You have to use the right stick and press A at the same time?

That sounds awkward.
I have been having such a frustrating time with this game until now. I have been playing with the dragons and my players weren't fending, go forward momentum was not working, I would knock on trying to punt and every single time a big hit was put on I would lose the ball. So I decided to play a game with the cowboys and was scoring some classy tries because all the above I mentioned was working. One that will stick in my memory was off a sweeping play and Morgan threw a floating cut out and feldt steamed onto the ball and scored in the corner. It didn't sit right with me so I made the AI the dragons and used manly. Most of the frustrating things that were happening to me was now happening to the AI. I realised that I made an adjustment to the dragons lineup so it was now custom so I deleted it but still had the same issues. I ended up deleting my profile data, logo and stadium data and started up a game dragons (me) v sea eagles. Well believe it or not, not only was the fends, momentum, kicking etc working but I pulled off the same play as described above only it was Widdop to Nene. Call me crazy but if anyone is finding the game unfairly frustrating-delete your saved data
(07-21-2017, 12:23 AM)Steeler Wrote: You have to use the right stick and press A at the same time?

That sounds awkward.

Aim with the left stick (push the marker out for a longer kick - keep it in for a shorter kick).
Any button to call for pass in be a pro?