Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
So can I put custom BA created emblems on jerseys like in RLL3 or conversely choose a custom logo as a team emblem? Does not appear so which bums me out

If this is the case, anyone at BA able to upload the custom emblems to the fanhub as logos??
I find when you make a break and the support isnt there, try crabbing across field to try and find support.

Ive nailed the inside pass, that thing is deadly, I beat the number 3 on the leader-boards using this.
(08-09-2017, 07:05 PM)davies11 Wrote: So can I put custom BA created emblems on jerseys like in RLL3 or conversely choose a custom logo as a team emblem? Does not appear so which bums me out

If this is the case, anyone at BA able to upload the custom emblems to the fanhub as logos??

Of course you can. Simply hit LB or RB to view custom logos
Just wondered what everyones methods are for in game kicking?

I had been struggling as everytime my playmaker got the ball I couldnt get the kick away as the defence had already swamped me.

Was playing a game earlier and I finally realised that once the ball leaves the hookers hands and is on the way to the playmaker pressing the LT and Punt/Bomb button before the playmaker receives the ball lets you place and power up the kick. meaning that as soon as he gets the ball it is kicked quickly before the defence get chance to put the tackle in. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not as a lot of posts had mentioned how difficult the in play kicking was.
(08-12-2017, 08:39 AM)robbo87 Wrote: Just wondered what everyones methods are for in game kicking?

I had been struggling as everytime my playmaker got the ball I couldnt get the kick away as the defence had already swamped me.

Was playing a game earlier and I finally realised that  once the ball leaves the hookers hands and is on the way to the playmaker pressing the LT and Punt/Bomb button before the playmaker receives the ball lets you place and power up the kick. meaning that as soon as he gets the ball it is kicked quickly before the defence get chance to put the tackle in. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not as a lot of posts had mentioned how difficult the in play kicking was.

This is common knowledge, was in the first tutorial video they released a couple of weeks ago
(08-11-2017, 03:51 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 07:05 PM)davies11 Wrote: So can I put custom BA created emblems on jerseys like in RLL3 or conversely choose a custom logo as a team emblem? Does not appear so which bums me out

Of course you can. Simply hit LB or RB to view custom logos
Thankyou! I cant believe I couldnt see that option!!
When creating a custom player can you still copy likenesses and attributes from an already in game character like in RLL3?
You can copy appearance... of players you created (haven't tried a scanned player yet). Not sure about the attributes... would have to look at that when I get my PS4 back.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Are charge downs bugged? I noticed while trying to get the Denier trophy (Perform a charge down in extra time), that the ball will just go through my player instead of charging the ball down.
Is there any way of duplicating a player you have created yourself in fanhub?