Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts - for what it's worth
(07-19-2017, 07:28 PM)davies11 Wrote: I have no issue with space or timing i like the pressure the speed of the game places on you to make quick decisions, I've noticed you benefiet from a slow play the ball if you want to set your tactics 

I do agree however that kicking is frustrating, id like to set my kicker and i am getting caught out more often than not which is frustrating given ive had an otherwise good set 

Really early days and im waiting to work my way up the difficulties and see the game post patch but i love what ive seen thus far

Just remember there is a kick tactic to drop your halves back.
You also do not need to hold to get power in your kick. Simply aim with the left stick and tap A if you have no time. Holding the kick button is for accuracy only and nothing to do with power :-)
The only way any yardage is from press the right stick in which bumps of a player. That is unrealistic. The play the balls are very slow to even when pressing sprint. The dummy half gets there quick but the plat the ball isnt much quicker. The kicks are frustrating. You can't get out of your half!!
Which tactic is rhe kick one??
(07-19-2017, 07:30 PM)Just remember there is a kick tactic to drop your halves back. Wrote: You also do not need to hold to get power in your kick. Simply aim with the left stick and tap A if you have no time. Holding the kick button is for accuracy only and nothing to do with power :-)

I must be regressing to RLL3 controls  Big Grin
(07-19-2017, 07:30 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 07:28 PM)davies11 Wrote: I have no issue with space or timing i like the pressure the speed of the game places on you to make quick decisions, I've noticed you benefiet from a slow play the ball if you want to set your tactics 

I do agree however that kicking is frustrating, id like to set my kicker and i am getting caught out more often than not which is frustrating given ive had an otherwise good set 

Really early days and im waiting to work my way up the difficulties and see the game post patch but i love what ive seen thus far

HAH! Quite concerning how people that have the game already didn't know this
(07-19-2017, 07:57 PM)Yuna Wrote:

What's your reason for concern? You arent playing?
(07-19-2017, 08:03 PM)davies11 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 07:57 PM)Yuna Wrote:

What's your reason for concern? You arent playing?

That people are so shit at the game and asking Big Ant to make it easier for them
That people are so shit at the game and asking Big Ant to make it easier for them

Lol - fair enough 

I think sliders may alleviate concern for some, when the masses get the game i expect the learning curve will be a huge issue for those wanting a 'pickup and play' experience 

Im happy to see the game go the other way as it has
That's what the easier difficulties are for...learning. Too many just jumping in the deep end straight away.

But that's their choice.
Yeah im still on amateur but seems to be working well for me  Cool