Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts - for what it's worth
(07-28-2017, 02:12 PM)Radman Wrote: I wish you could toggle on or off steps, fends and barges just so you can get a more fair game, the AI is so cheap with them at times lol.

Some gameplay sliders would work wonders....
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I've been playing the League Live series since RLL2. I think Big Ant owe all of us a bit more of an explanation as to why they butcher these games every time.

I bought this one in good faith. RLL2 was broken on release but then fixed, RLL3 was broken on release but then fixed and I really enjoyed it so I expected RLL4 to come out of the gates unbroken and doing pretty well. Unfortunately I can never go with a first day release from BigAnt again, they've ruined their trust with me and I honestly think the better solution is to buy the game after six months when all the patches are out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.
(07-28-2017, 04:14 PM)SOR Wrote: I've been playing the League Live series since RLL2. I think Big Ant owe all of us a bit more of an explanation as to why they butcher these games every time.

I bought this one in good faith. RLL2 was broken on release but then fixed, RLL3 was broken on release but then fixed and I really enjoyed it so I expected RLL4 to come out of the gates unbroken and doing pretty well. Unfortunately I can never go with a first day release from BigAnt again, they've ruined their trust with me and I honestly think the better solution is to buy the game after six months when all the patches are out.

be glad u didnt buy the 1st one
(07-28-2017, 04:14 PM)SOR Wrote: I've been playing the League Live series since RLL2. I think Big Ant owe all of us a bit more of an explanation as to why they butcher these games every time.

I rarely agree with SOR but this is 100% correct. The game is so bad that I've resorted to playing RLL3 when I feel the need to play a league game.
I accidentally pressed A to call for pass instead of Y, it 3rd tackle on be a pro, and my teammate grabbers it out of bounds at half way. Stupid A.I. Although I think the A.I is significantly better than rll3 and less predictable.

I agree. It's sort of the trend in the gaming world today.
(07-28-2017, 04:54 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I accidentally pressed A to call for pass instead of Y, it 3rd tackle on be a pro, and my teammate grabbers it out of bounds at half way. Stupid A.I. Although I think the A.I is significantly better than rll3 and less predictable.

You called for a grubber. This is user initiated not A.I
The Ai should know not to kick it in that situation.
(07-28-2017, 05:30 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: The Ai should know not to kick it in that situation.

So the AI should also be programmed to anticipate if it thinks a user has pressed the wrong button? Come on!
(07-28-2017, 12:31 PM)Locksley Wrote: There's still FAR too many players standing still as they receive a pass. Even with a double tap of the button. Sooooo annoying when attack is stilted because of this.

I've been playing it for 4 hours now and I can't decide whether I love it or hate it!! Work that out!

Come on Darren, its you! You will love it, then hate it, then love it.... and that's how it goes on and on. I remember you telling me Rugby 2004 was good.  Big Grin