Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts - for what it's worth
I have now spent about 5 hours if playing and over all i am dissapointed. The game is still too much like RLL3. Meaning you have no space at all. When you play games like Fifa you feel players having plenty of space to move. Where as there is no space on this game. You don't have time nor space to draw and pass. The game looks good and the attacking players are really fluid and responsive but there is no where to go. I expected the set plays to offer something but you have no time. And trying to get a kick away is to hard becuase you have no bloody space. In a game of footy and what I love about the game is in a close game is a great pass will put a player tnrough a hole and break the game open. I think they need to make the field bigger so the 10 metres is bigger meaning more space. Sorry that's just how I see it. If the patch makes tne field bigger rhen sign me up
No disrespect mate, but have you thought that you are just basically crap at the game?

Can't get the kick away? You're not pushing the buttons fast enough or you haven't dropped your halfback deep for the kick?

It's not suppose to be an easy game mate, you're meant work for a line break
(07-19-2017, 06:58 PM)Yuna Wrote: No disrespect mate, but have you thought that you are just basically crap at the game?

Can't get the kick away? You're not pushing the buttons fast enough or you haven't dropped your halfback deep for the kick?

Yuna, he's not wrong. Play the game first and then make your assessment
(07-19-2017, 06:58 PM)Yuna Wrote: No disrespect mate, but have you thought that you are just basically crap at the game?

Unless I've missed it there's no longer an option to drop the playmaker deep. They just automatically drop themselves deep on the last tackle. I am enjoying less time for kicks because I felt it was too easy in the other games. My issue is the the punt range should probably be longer, and that the AI take far too long to kick it.
I have won a few lost plenty. The stadiums and players look great but I just was decent gameplay. I am crap at the game and I can live with that but there is no space. Any attempt to go wide more often gets intercepted. I will give the game plenty more hours but what I was hoping for just isnt there. Have 1 game of fifa 17 and don't worry about the graphics or stadiums and you'll feel space as players run around. That space would make great footy game
Having thought about what you've said, you may be onto something drewey. This is something a patch could fix.
(07-19-2017, 06:52 PM)drewey Wrote: I have now spent about 5 hours if playing and over all i am dissapointed. The game is still too much like RLL3. Meaning you have no space at all. When you play games like Fifa you feel players having plenty of space to move. Where as there is no space on this game. You don't have time nor space to draw and pass. The game looks good and the attacking players are really fluid and responsive but there is no where to go. I expected the set plays to offer something but you have no time. And trying to get a kick away is to hard becuase you have no bloody space. In a game of footy and what I love about the game is in a close game is a great pass will put a player tnrough a hole and break the game open. I think they need to make the field bigger so the 10 metres is bigger meaning more space. Sorry that's just how I see it. If the patch makes tne field bigger rhen sign me up
Without playing it yet I tend to agree with you regarding rll3 and the line speed not slowing therefore time to execute felt rushed. However as players fatigue I am hoping in rll4 the line speed, player reaction and awareness reduces in so that it can be targeted in attack like it would in real life....I'm sure it will be addressed at some point. On the surface rll4 appears overall improved in various aspects of the game but am hoping for vast improvement on key areas but I must say from the outside looking in it does look the goods. Very envious of you getting to play it. Try and reserve judgement until the patch comes out if that is the case.
If the field was bigger there would be more time and space which would improve this gamw 10 fold
Yeah I will definitely wait for the patch, I just hope the BA team understand what I mean and agree that this woukd make the game far better meaning the set plays work as they are designed. T
I have no issue with space or timing i like the pressure the speed of the game places on you to make quick decisions, I've noticed you benefiet from a slow play the ball if you want to set your tactics 

I do agree however that kicking is frustrating, id like to set my kicker and i am getting caught out more often than not which is frustrating given ive had an otherwise good set 

Really early days and im waiting to work my way up the difficulties and see the game post patch but i love what ive seen thus far