Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franchise/Career Mode
I'm gonna stick to PC. I just hope it doesn't take as long as AFL Evolution to release it.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
Highest paid half in the world during the first transfer period: Robert Lui (750,000)

Lowest paid half in the world during the first transfer period: Some guy rated 40 overall (350,000)

---

For the same price as Robert Lui (Who was average at best) you could pick up Darius Boyd and Billy Slater (350k ea) and have some change.
(07-21-2017, 12:58 PM)SOR Wrote: Highest paid half in the world during the first transfer period: Robert Lui (750,000)

Lowest paid half in the world during the first transfer period: Some guy rated 40 overall (350,000)

For the same price as Robert Lui (Who was average at best) you could pick up Darius Boyd and Billy Slater (350k ea) and have some change.

Be good to hear from Big Ant on their rationale behind player values/salaries?? maybe skill players like half backs worth way more???
robert lui value 750,000 is not right - and the rest sound ofd the mark as well?
Darius boyd and biller slater be bargains at that price lol
(07-21-2017, 01:05 PM)jjtt26 Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:58 PM)SOR Wrote: Highest paid half in the world during the first transfer period: Robert Lui (750,000)

Be good to hear from Big Ant on their rationale behind player values/salaries?? maybe skill players like half backs worth way more???
robert lui value 750,000 is not right - and the rest sound ofd the mark as well?

Fullback just as important so I don't understand. Also, on another game I saw Cooper Cronk available for 780,000 so Lui must be pretty happy that he's on a similar level to the world's best halfback.

Big Ant, please explain this.
(07-21-2017, 01:12 PM)SOR Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 01:05 PM)jjtt26 Wrote:

Fullback just as important so I don't understand. Also, on another game I saw Cooper Cronk available for 780,000 so Lui must be pretty happy that he's on a similar level to the world's best halfback.

Big Ant, please explain this.

I agree with above post. From reading these forums there is so much passion for a complete game. I am grateful we are getting a rugby league game in the first place - thanks Big Ant. but those player salaries..dammmmmn whoever set them needs a stern talking too. we could of done it for free
Bigant are too busy plugging career mode on social media via press start. Even today. This is despite them saying the game isn't working properly. Their way of cherry picking what information they can leak is horrendous. No news is bad news with this lot
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Don't you mean Tru Blu?

When permitted... Big Ant are great at communicating with the fans of their games.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Well happy to be proven wrong and have someone from BA comment right here about the naff player salaries..... Press reply
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I knew the career mode would be disappointing but now it sounds like they actually made it worse. I'm now considering holding off buying until they announce what will be in the second patch.
Haven't played much of it yet but I must admit, Career Mode is a little dissapointing. It's a shame because that's the best mode in the game obviously.