Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My review, Q+A
(07-18-2017, 11:38 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: But a big warning: there is a steep learning curve. If you try and play it like RLL2 or 3, you'll get frustrated. I was down 16-0 on amateur mode in my first game after 10 mins before I got the hang of defence. Attack is, again, a new kettle of fish. But in the end I won 30-16 (14 min match).

Music to my ears!
(07-19-2017, 12:17 AM)Yuna Wrote: ^^amen, looking at the videos. I don't think the game is that hard at all

Still talking yourself up, do you ever stop?
Up The Knights!
Cool, game just arrived from mighty ape. Woo.
Can confirm there is a play option in stadium creator.
(07-19-2017, 09:20 AM)Banks29 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 12:17 AM)Yuna Wrote: ^^amen, looking at the videos. I don't think the game is that hard at all

Still talking yourself up, do you ever stop?

I'll eat yuna for breakkie dudes all bark
lel!!
I'm going to have to eat my words regarding the difficulty here. It's a completely different game to RLL3. The habits of moving your analogue stick towards an attacker, while pressing a tackle button simply no longer works. You must properly defend your line. Haven't really worked attack out yet, but it ain't easy.
(07-19-2017, 10:48 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: I'm going to have to eat my words regarding the difficulty here. It's a completely different game to RLL3. The habits of moving your analogue stick towards an attacker, while pressing a tackle button simply no longer works. You must properly defend your line. Haven't really worked attack out yet, but it ain't easy.

Have to agree with you on this, played one game last night and struggled
Right now the thing that annoys me is that the Ai passes into me and I knock on, but the Ai gets clean intercepts whenever I do! This game is hard.

I assume the update will fix a few Ai things, as well as the fanhub, PS4 frame rate, and a couple other in game things. Lots of fps drops on ps4
Are there any new stats post game?
I noticed they included career tries, is there %time spent in opponents half etc?