Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My review, Q+A
I assume the fanhub still wont work for you either? However, if it does i would love to see some custom grounds/jerseys/logos/competitions in action.
(07-18-2017, 06:13 PM)Blumkam Wrote: How many teams can be added to a custom competition?

Specifically, can you create competitions with more than 16 teams?
what has changed as far as transfers in career mode goes? is it now more realsitc? (Apart from the whole loyalty thing)
I'll get to peoples questions tomorrow (the ones I can answer) but for tonight I'll leave you with this: The game is fantastic. I believe Big Ant have outdone themsevles. Wonderful job.

But a big warning: there is a steep learning curve. If you try and play it like RLL2 or 3, you'll get frustrated. I was down 16-0 on amateur mode in my first game after 10 mins before I got the hang of defence. Attack is, again, a new kettle of fish. But in the end I won 30-16 (14 min match).

Be prepared to learn and spend a decent amount of time getting use to the new way of playing. It will be worth it.

Great job, BA.
(07-18-2017, 11:38 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: I'll get to peoples questions tomorrow (the ones I can answer) but for tonight I'll leave you with this: The game is fantastic. I believe Big Ant have outdone themsevles. Wonderful job.

But a big warning: there is a steep learning curve. If you try and play it like RLL2 or 3, you'll get frustrated. I was down 16-0 on amateur mode in my first game after 10 mins before I got the hang of defence. Attack is, again, a new kettle of fish. But in the end I won 30-16 (14 min match).

Be prepared to learn and spend a decent amount of time getting use to the new way of playing. It will be worth it.

Great job, BA.

Sorry Matt but a steep learning curve is not being down 16-0 and winning 30-16 i a 14 min match. 

A steep learning curve is not being able to work it out after one game.

Ridiculous thing to say.
^^amen, looking at the videos. I don't think the game is that hard at all
Judging from what I have seen, the game doesn't necessarily look to hard. It's just more difficult to exploit easy passing and other quirks from previous games. It looks like play conservative, realistic football will take you further than hot potato, offloading garbage.
seem's really werid they change the controls again.you did the same from db14 to db17 and really stuffed it db14 was where it was at and rll3 was perfect controls why is it they want to change the controls all the time?
up up cronulla
I should have mentioned that I changed the didficulty to rookie, because I couldn't score. I was trying to figure out some of the set plays and defend properly, and couldn't get it. It'll take some time. At least for me it will.
I'm also trying to play it like a proper game of footy, rather than throw it around and play stupid.
I've played it a lot this morning. I'll have more to say later.
Hey Matt , is it fair to say the set plays are good in theory but are let down by the mechanics similiar to RLL2 . I found that it was near impossible to pull the plays of that were in the trailer