Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 Patch?
(07-19-2017, 02:31 PM)Yuna Wrote: Will the passing be fixed? and A.I improved??
The A.I doesn't need improving. If you see people playing the game on YT the A.I is way improved from RLL3
Ive noticed that player stats in career are all at zero where as in quick play their career stats come up, is this deliberate or due to change in the patch or neither??
(07-19-2017, 05:37 PM)davies11 Wrote: Ive noticed that player stats in career are all at zero where as in quick play their career stats come up, is this deliberate or due to change in the patch or neither??

They should only be at zero in nines
(07-19-2017, 05:38 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 05:37 PM)davies11 Wrote: Ive noticed that player stats in career are all at zero where as in quick play their career stats come up, is this deliberate or due to change in the patch or neither??

They should only be at zero in nines
Oh phew yes im in 9s!

Ps not really a big deal but vossy is convinced im playing a grand final after winning any pool game in 9s aswell

Pss Marty needs bigger biceps! Lol
Again maybe in the patch but ive just had a draw in a trial game in career and it has gone to golden point rather than fulltime and a draw...not a big deal
Funny glitch in my pre-patched game!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbkGfOFdoYk
Yuck let's hope this gets seen
Is the patch going live tomorrow or do we have to wait until the 28th?.

Just we're all getting carried away with the quality of the game in it's present state when it could be much different experience post patch.

Maybe patch notes could be released early so we have an idea what will be different.
Is there anyway to view career stats in the career menu screens like they are shown in game? 

The statistics tile only shows stats for the start of that season i.e everyone has played one or less games in my case?
(07-19-2017, 08:30 PM)Radman Wrote: Maybe patch notes could be released early so we have an idea what will be different.

Nothing stopping this, unless as i said they are working hard to add to it based off early feedback.