Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 Patch?
Issues i have encountered so fsr - scored 2 tries in the Auckland 9s and I get the 4 points but then the other side get a 20m restart. The only other issue is my Xbox account keeps signing out which causes games to stop. Happened 6 times so far. Will the patch fix this?
(07-19-2017, 01:36 PM)drewey Wrote: Issues i have encountered so fsr - scored 2 tries in the Auckland 9s and I get the 4 points but then the other side get a 20m restart. The only other issue is my Xbox account keeps signing out which causes games to stop. Happened 6 times so far. Will the patch fix this?

Correct, this is fixed in the upcoming patch
Will the passing be fixed? and A.I improved??
Have you played the game Yuna? There's nothing that needs patching with the passing.
(07-19-2017, 02:35 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: Have you played the game Yuna? There's nothing that needs patching with the passing.

you gotta be shitting me?
(07-19-2017, 02:35 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: Have you played the game Yuna? There's nothing that needs patching with the passing.

Friendly advise, the ignore function is very handy. Don't know how anyone can stand it.
Good tip Slash.
Rhe full back stand 20 metres behind his team in attack. This needs to be fixed!
(07-19-2017, 03:52 PM)drewey Wrote: Rhe full back stand 20 metres behind his team in attack. This needs to be fixed!

Yeh I noticed that too but you can fix it urself by setting up certain set play. Still would be nice if the fullback is standing closer with the team during the attack.
Hi guys,

First time poster, long time reader. Really excited about RLL4, can't wait to get it!

I have a few questions in regards to the day 1 patch that will be released. Can someone from Big Ant respond and answer these questions please? I'm sure the buyers and fans of RLL4 would appreciate it tremendously.

Will this day 1 patch fix:

1. Giving away penalties and sin bins.

In RLL3, most of the time when I would wiggle in the tackle with the right analog stick in certain tackles, it would give away a penalty. This happened WAY too much and by end of the game, about 4 or 5 players from the opposite team would be sent to the sin bin. This is obviously unrealistic and left too many holes in the defense where I'd just stroll through and score a try. I'd have to turn off sin bins which I don't want to do because it wouldn't be an authentic rugby league match. I want penalties and sin bins included in RLL4, ofcourse, but will this day 1 patch fix up the too many penalties and too many sin binnings? Anyone who has already played RLL4, can you confirm this is not in the game?

2. Too many fend offs/Break tackles.

In RLL3, on Legend mode, if the AI spread the ball to the centres and he got one on one with my centre, 90% of the time the AI would bump/fend me off and 90% of the time would go on to score a try. Ofcourse we must have fend offs/break tackles in RLL4, but have they been turned down a notch? I think it was a little unrealistic that some of the opposition would break 3 or 4 tackles almost EVERY set of 6. Has this been fixed in RLL4?

3. Updated/improved career mode.

For the people who are already playing RLL4, most of them are disappointed that there are no mid season signings, letting players go mid season etc. Will this day 1 patch fix this? I understand and agree that gameplay is the most important thing that MUST be 100/100 in order to enjoy this game and love it, the gameplay is first and foremost, but some of us (myself included) love the career/be a pro modes and play it all the time. We would like the career/be a pro to be more realistic and mid season signings/players being let go is part of rugby league and the NRL. Will this be added/fixed?

Just my opinion, but for future rugby league games, I feel the in game presentation should resemble how it looks on channel 9 and fox sports. If you look at FIFA and MADDEN, their game presentation resembles exactly how it is on TV. It looks like you're watching a live TV telecast and I'd LOVE for the rugby league games to be presented that way with more emotion and cut scenes during the finals series and any big match. It just adds to the excitement of the overall experience. Can this at all be added in the patch?

Appreciate your time guys and look forward to a response from Big Ant.

Thanks.