Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 Patch?
The patch will probably fix some minor bugs, just a scare tactic by Tru Blu
Do we know if the day 1 patch will effect career modes already started or will it just update with the career mode. i.e. will we need to restart career mode once the day 1 patch becomes available?
Hi all,

Just wondering if we would have to start a new career mode once the Day 1 patch is downloaded or if it will be alright and just update with the patch?
I have a feeling that this day 1 patch will do a lot more than just bug fixes, I think there will be additional content e.g. Female players, set plays.. big ant can not talk about what is not out there in the public so it's not what they have said thus far, it's more what they have not said to question / issues ect
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
(07-19-2017, 11:21 AM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: I have a feeling that this day 1 patch will do a lot more than just bug fixes, I think there will be additional content e.g. Female players, set plays.. big ant can not talk about what is not out there in the public so it's not what they have said thus far, it's more what they have not said to question / issues ect

I doubt it. I would imagine that they would be able to say "additional content" without going into specifics if that was the case. Plus it is currently in the hands of reviewers without the patch so that would cause further problems.
That's what makes the press start coverage even more laughable.

And I guess my pre release day judgements are also laughable lol.

Gonna wait till I have the game with day 1 patch and go from there.
I dare say the day 1 patch isn't going to be much. That FB msg not to import was a massive bit of fake news to protect their local mates sales
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
It's unfair for the kiwis that they holding back the patch for a week meaning they also cant use rhe fan hub too
It's an absolute shambles that the game has even been released not even taking the patch into consideration, it isn't even the advertised 20th release date yet.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(07-19-2017, 01:05 PM)drewey Wrote: It's unfair for the kiwis that they holding back the patch for a week meaning they also cant use rhe fan hub  too

If you didn't know, this was all planned by TB and BA. They were always going to use the Kiwis as beta testers (guinea pigs) Big Grin