Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Early Impressions **UPDATED**
btw how cool is this

https://www.facebook.com/AFAKASI07/video...982982209/

Its a kinda bug tho, turbo was dead before he jumped up
(07-29-2017, 10:21 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 09:31 PM)Radman Wrote: Maybe an auto switch to nearest player could be an option?. We've got every other way.

And why was it not considered?.

Auto switch sucks and doesn't work

What happens if you have 2 defenders chasing the ball carrier on a break? The auto switch will keep switching and it just screw you up

You would still be able to use the other options as back up.
The change player thing is messed up when there is a line break
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
It is an absolute joke when a 62 rated player wants 500k to re-sign and Jack cogger 72 rated wants 700k.
How did this game get deemed to be acceptable quality to release. They have completely ruined the passing game and there are bugs everywhere. 

Whenever I get a two on one the centre throws a floaty slow ball that either gets intercepted or I lose all momentum. The game literally prevents you from drawing and passing. Also the AI's offloads are so stupid! They float in the air as all my computer controlled plays stare and wait for the ball to be caught. 

How has Big Ant and Tru Blu looked at the game and said good work, we should release it! I would love to know if they had the same development time, the game clearly needed an extra couple of months
It's impossible to do a simple draw n pass on the FB from a line break because the entire defensive backline has managed to turn around and run down my line break and my support is no where to be seen. It's easier for support runner's to stay in touch than a defender to miss the tackle turn and spin and run down the ball carrier.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-30-2017, 12:34 PM)ak47 Wrote: It's impossible to do a simple draw n pass on the FB from a line break because the entire defensive backline has managed to turn around and run down my line break and my support is no where to be seen. It's easier for support runner's to stay in touch than a defender to miss the tackle turn and spin  and run down the ball carrier.

Every time I try and pass in that situation I get intercepted or the ball just hits someone. Not annoying at all....
they intercept with ease. Every time i get close to an intercept the player just watches the ball or i controll him towards it and knock on
I’m pretty impressed so far with the game play, the game feels more realistic instead of arcadey like privies games. Some of the stadiums atmosphere lighting could be improved, but apart from that I’m pretty happy overall.
It needs a SweetFX mod
up up cronulla