Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Early Impressions **UPDATED**
Actually can someone from Bigant explain it.

My understanding of the L2 controlled movement function. is that when you hold L2 your line compresses and the nearest player to the ball carrier is controlled with the stick and you can choose your compressed line positioning whilst the attacking player hits the ball up.

Is that right?.
I think it's best you get the game and see for yourself
(07-19-2017, 03:36 PM)Radman Wrote: Actually can someone from Bigant explain it.

My understanding of the L2 controlled movement function. is that when you hold L2 your line compresses and the nearest player to the ball carrier is controlled with the stick and you can choose your compressed line positioning whilst the attacking player hits the ball up.

Is that right?.

That's correct. L2 gets the selected player into a controller movement and compresses the nearby defenders around the selected player. It is a more dynamic way to compress the defence, and when used properly is very useful
yeh so its kinda like "jockying" in FiFa?
It would be great if Big Ant could provide some game play tips. A lot has not been explained enough at all, even with the on screen tips.
I rather they don't so we can figure them out ourselves.
I agree Matt. Would ease the frustration that some are having a bit.

Should start a tips thread for everyone to contribute and keep it updated over time.
(07-19-2017, 04:08 PM)Radman Wrote: I agree Matt. Would ease the frustration that some are having a bit.

Should start a tips thread for everyone to contribute and keep it updated over time.

Hey where did your tip thread go?
(07-19-2017, 04:20 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 04:08 PM)Radman Wrote: I agree Matt. Would ease the frustration that some are having a bit.

Hey where did your tip thread go?

It was deleted due to mis-information by those who have not played the game.
oh Sad