Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have my copy
Hahaha PS4 Poo maybe!? That's bad it's crashing man.. hope it doesn't happen to me.. wish i have the PS4 copy coming today so i can save replays.. but i ordered that from EB Games in Aus haha ?. Getting Xbox One game today hopefully Smile
Was going to go to the movies in an hour before work at 3pm-11pm but not sure now as my game is on it's way!! Smile
(07-18-2017, 09:55 AM)JAW094 Wrote: Was going to go to the movies in an hour but not sure now as my game is on it's way!! Smile

You ordered from EB Australia and it's on it's way?   I ordered from EB too?
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005

(07-18-2017, 09:48 AM)nbugge94 Wrote: Game has issues. Its crashed twice in 15 minutes.
Got schooled 28-6 in first half on veteran.
New controls to get used to. R1 is mostly used to switch player which is difficult. L2 no longer changes to closest player, as it is a controlled movement.
AI played fine except on one instance they threw a 20 metre pass on their own 10 metre line.
PS4 Pro enhanced makes it feel like 60 FPS.
Again I only got through one half and it crashed, it also crashed in the menus prior to my first game. BUT from what I have played, it looks decent, but its gonna take a lot of getting used to.

Hi nbugger94.
Just be aware you since you have the game early, your game is not yet patched. There will be a patch before the official release which should fix all pre patched issues.
If you would like to inbox me the issues you are having with the game I can give you tips to avoid these types of issues.

Cheers
Big Ant QA
Why wouldnt you just patch it now?
(07-18-2017, 09:58 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 09:48 AM)nbugge94 Wrote: Game has issues. Its crashed twice in 15 minutes.
Got schooled 28-6 in first half on veteran.
New controls to get used to. R1 is mostly used to switch player which is difficult. L2 no longer changes to closest player, as it is a controlled movement.
AI played fine except on one instance they threw a 20 metre pass on their own 10 metre line.
PS4 Pro enhanced makes it feel like 60 FPS.
Again I only got through one half and it crashed, it also crashed in the menus prior to my first game. BUT from what I have played, it looks decent, but its gonna take a lot of getting used to.

Hi nbugger94.
Just be aware you since you have the game early, your game is not yet patched. There will be a patch before the official release which should fix all pre patched issues.
If you would like to inbox me the issues you are having with the game I can give you tips to avoid these types of issues.

Cheers
Big Ant QA

No problem, I will play a little longer and hit you up with anything I see!
(07-18-2017, 09:57 AM)ThE_PaNtHeR Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 09:55 AM)JAW094 Wrote: Was going to go to the movies in an hour but not sure now as my game is on it's way!! Smile

Sorry bro.. PS4 copy i ordered from EB Games Aus locally.

Xbox One copy from Mightyape- coming today hopefully Smile
@nbugger94 do they commentate/say players names while playing a game more often than gameplay videos?
(07-18-2017, 10:04 AM)JAW094 Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 09:57 AM)ThE_PaNtHeR Wrote:

Sorry bro.. PS4 copy i ordered from EB Games Aus locally.

Xbox One copy from Mightyape- coming today hopefully Smile
Noooo!!  got my hopes up lol.   The only reason I ordered from EB was for the Steelbook, so I don't have to look at a bloody Souths player every time I get the game out haha
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005

Can you tell us more about the A.I??