Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby league live 4 official gameplay trailer
(07-17-2017, 07:53 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 07:26 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 07:01 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 06:56 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 06:55 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Looks like there is female teams and players in the game.

w0t?

Seems to be allot of evidence to suggest so, with textures and in the database with the gender id.

damn, can't wait to play with the girls Big Grin

I don't think BigAnt have made any official female teams or players, I think we would have to make them our self's.

Still good Big Grin

I'm sure someone will make a nice hot blonde for me Big Grin
Finally had time to watch it. Boy, does it look good when you play it properly. Great work BA, bring on Thursday!!
Watched it a few more times and noticed something pretty cool. In the Dragons vs Tigers footage towards the end Frizell (pretty sure it was him) stands in the tackle and doesn't get put on the ground. Awesome.

Why couldn't we have got footage like this from the start?
I've watched this about 3 times now and each time I see more little cool features that I can't wait to experience.
i thought for a second the stepping looks the same from rll3, they slow right down, wheres the quick step and still maintain speed, until i seen the last try from ken sio, that was nice Smile,

quick question are the console versions e.g. xbox one 60fps? or 30fps?, i couldnt stand 30fps, if 30 might as well wait for PC.