Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby league live 4 official gameplay trailer
Looks like there is female teams and players in the game.
That definitely sells the game and it's improvements a heck of a lot better than those Press Start clips played by people who don't know what they're doing
(07-17-2017, 06:55 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Looks like there is female teams and players in the game.

w0t?
(07-17-2017, 06:56 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 06:55 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Looks like there is female teams and players in the game.

w0t?

Seems to be allot of evidence to suggest so, with textures and in the database with the gender id.
(07-17-2017, 05:56 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 05:53 PM)tristanham1lton Wrote: Everything looks awesome! Im gunna be petty here but i think the inside man on the inside ball set play is a little bit too deep but other than that everything looks perfect! The set play the raiders execute has confused me. Could anyone tell me what the actual play is

It's meant to be a fullback wrap around but it looked like it didn't execute properly or the fullback didn't have enough players to wrap around. Perhaps that's because the setplay was set too late......Or perhaps one of the playmakers was at dummy half and not in 1st receiver. I hope that you need the playmaker to execute successful setplays etc and that you can't execute a setplay if one of the playmaker is tackled or injured.

If you watch the Storm vs Sharks video, Slater was often running around his players for that 2nd man play.

Yeah it's a bit strange having a set play with a backrower getting the ball at first receiver.
Hopefully that's something that is adjustable, rather than just random.
Even without the set play being picked ive seen lots of opportunities for out the back plays and decoy runners.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-17-2017, 07:01 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

w0t?

Seems to be allot of evidence to suggest so, with textures and in the database with the gender id.

damn, can't wait to play with the girls Big Grin
(07-17-2017, 07:26 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 07:01 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

w0t?

damn, can't wait to play with the girls Big Grin

I don't think BigAnt have made any official female teams or players, I think we would have to make them our self's.
Looks great . But just curious why they show these plays with the AI executing them , they did the same with RLL2 in the trailer and I really found it harder to execute them then it showed in the trailer
Actually I retract that statement just watched it again