Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More footage from Press Start
(07-17-2017, 11:06 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 11:03 AM)InSaiyan Wrote: Are these morons trying to make the game look as bad as possible? The Melbourne player was obviously trying to lose the game on purpose due to the Facebook comments wanting "Eels game play"

InSaiyan, you definitely need to make a video from this gameplay and give them a spray Big Grin

haha there will be a video I'm actually furious
[Image: stop-stop-hes-already-dead-stop-stop-its...y-dead.jpg]
(07-17-2017, 11:06 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 11:03 AM)InSaiyan Wrote: Are these morons trying to make the game look as bad as possible? The Melbourne player was obviously trying to lose the game on purpose due to the Facebook comments wanting "Eels game play"

InSaiyan, you definitely need to make a video from this gameplay and give them a spray Big Grin

agreed
This is on Tru Blu. Why couldn't they just let the guys at Big Ant do the videos. Also those guys at Press Start should be ashamed by that. Absolutely terrible
yea why couldn't BA make the videos and send them to press start to post?
Guys, there's no need to get so aggressive about it. The video was clearly made in the spirit of having a bit of nonsense fun with the game. I laughed.

There's the AI match to show you more serious footage of the game in action. :-)
I'm looking at the positives Drewey, so thanks for posting it.

1. Lovin the Stats... I love me some stats and Big Ant are giving more than he's kicked 5 from 6 in this game. Big Grin
2. Those running lines will be useful for someone who knows how to play... forget the bad gameplay... imagine what YOU could do with it.

I could go on... but if you can get past the "I've never heard about Press Start and now I know why"... there are positives.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-17-2017, 11:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys, there's no need to get so aggressive about it. The video was clearly made in the spirit of having a bit of nonsense fun with the game. I laughed.

There's the AI match to show you more serious footage of the game in action. :-)

Glad you laughed matt. 

It's getting panned everywhere. 

Is ross laughing?
(07-17-2017, 11:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: There's the AI match to show you more serious footage of the game in action. :-)

Give us another A.I match on Legend vs Legend with 10 min halves and we'll be happy Smile
It's just been confirmed that the bloke playing as the storm was using his feet, on a Nintendo switch controller, in a different room.