Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More footage from Press Start
https://press-start.com.au/videos/2017/0...rne-storm/
Are these AI playing each other? because wow there dumb.
up up cronulla
The guy playing as Storm has NFI what he was doing seriously
I think we need to be testers!!!
up up cronulla
I must say, the players movement is really really smooth which I like Big Grin
If I was Ross I'd be fuming at this footage. These two clowns playing this game look like they've never even picked up a controller before. In some ways this is the worst video yet because it highlights how Slooooooow everything is. The passing looks dreadful, the collision looks clunky again & those guides when goal kicking are too much. Not only that, the camera angle isn't the best and WHY do we have to keep seeing the Rugby League Live 4 splash screen after everything???

I was really looking forward to this game but after seeing this video I won't be dashing out to get a copy.
(07-17-2017, 10:43 AM)Yuna Wrote: I must say, the players movement is really really smooth which I like Big Grin

Yeah i agree there! It had moment's in RLL3 where it was like that.
up up cronulla
(07-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Locksley Wrote: If I was Ross I'd be fuming at this footage. These two clowns playing this game look like they've never even picked up a controller before.  In some ways this is the worst video yet because it highlights how Slooooooow everything is. The passing looks dreadful, the collision looks clunky again & those guides when goal kicking are too much. Not only that, the camera angle isn't the best and WHY do we have to keep seeing the Rugby League Live 4 splash screen after everything???

I was really looking forward to this game but after seeing this video I won't be dashing out to get a copy.

The eels guys seems to know what he was doing because he was utilising the set plays etc. But the Storm fella, seriously I just wanna smack him in the face.
I stopped after 7 minutes. Whoever was controlling the storm obviously has no idea and it's embarrassing for BA that this is what is being shown.

Maybe soon a gameplay video will show someone actually using the players that are running the lines and not just playing ad hoc.

These videos are doing nothing to justify the criticism they are getting across multiple forums.
(07-17-2017, 10:48 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Locksley Wrote: If I was Ross I'd be fuming at this footage. These two clowns playing this game look like they've never even picked up a controller before.  In some ways this is the worst video yet because it highlights how Slooooooow everything is. The passing looks dreadful, the collision looks clunky again & those guides when goal kicking are too much. Not only that, the camera angle isn't the best and WHY do we have to keep seeing the Rugby League Live 4 splash screen after everything???

The eels guys seems to know what he was doing because he was utilising the set plays etc. But the Storm fella, seriously I just wanna smack him in the face.

HE was playing like the sharkies v titans just shit D lol no attack...
up up cronulla