Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Features to take the RLL series to the next level (ideas for RLL5)
(07-16-2017, 06:04 PM)Yuna Wrote: If TB gets WW to take over RLL series then TB deadset have rocks in their heads. I'm surprised they haven't sacked WW after AFL Evolution

Are you saying afl evolution was bad
Yup!!
(07-16-2017, 08:50 PM)Broncos06 Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 06:04 PM)Yuna Wrote: If TB gets WW to take over RLL series then TB deadset have rocks in their heads. I'm surprised they haven't sacked WW after AFL Evolution

Nothing pleases Yuna, hes the biggest whinger on the forum
To be fair to Yuna, it's always the same 2-3 things he complains about.

1. harder AI
2. AI running straight
or
3. fellow forum goers he disagrees with.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I like to love my life dangerously Smile

It was shocking!!!!
AFL evolution was bad and so was rugby challenge. WW can't make console games
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-17-2017, 12:05 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: To be fair to Yuna, it's always the same 2-3 things he complains about.

1. harder AI
2. AI running straight
or
3. fellow forum goers he disagrees with.

That's because they're the most important aspects that needs to be improved. Shit A.I equals shit game no matter how many new modes and cosmetics added.  no matter how good the game, there will always be people jumping on the bandwagon to praise the good aspects of the game and just dismiss the criticism the game deserves to make it better, probably because it's the only rugby league franchise in the gaming world and They can't stand the thought of the game being mediocre, maybe a case of cognitive dissonance.

In saying that looking at the gameplay it seems the A.I has improved which is good, could it be better? Of course. The new additions such as stadium creator, logos and new player models and so on are great, but I wonder if the money and time spent on these new cosmetic additions could have been used to help improve A.I and online play, which in my opinion are most important and must be reiterated. I'd rather a game that has amazing gameplay with just the kickoff game mode than a game with half decent gameplay with 10 new game modes. Priorities. I mean you don't foucus on furnishing the interior of your car and getting a respray if the engine doesn't work.
(07-17-2017, 02:14 AM)Harro_the_man_ Wrote:

It was shocking!!!!

I didnt find afl evolution bad but I barely played the other games
Is after touch still a feature in rll4?