Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Glitches
Hey guys, thought i would make this thread so that i can discuss many glitches that i have found within the fanhub, and specifically the stadium and logo creator.  

Logo Creator

1. I am unable to load in an overlay image. However, i have no issues doing this in the player creator for likenesses. idk whats up there.

2. You can not drag your mouse/cursor over the left hand side of the logo area. This means that you effectively struggle to get a perfect line along that edge. Also, if any points *are* on that edge, you can't select them.  

3. You must share a logo on its own, before creating a custom jersey which then gets shared. This ends up duplicating logos, and you will notice some of my jerseys kind of got stuffed up by this. A fix i found was to change the search tags of the emblem, then re-share it. It would be much easier if sharing the jersey would also share the logos too.  

4. Its not a glitch at all, but it would be greatly appreciated if the file size was increased. From your server load perspective, you might as well double the size, so we dont have to make two logos for one team emblem. I'm sure there is a real technical reason why the limit is 10kb, and i'm sure we would all love to hear it!  

Stadium Creator

1. Quite often, you get stuck selecting items. This is really hard to explain, however if your cursor is over an item, whilst you just added a new item, sometimes you are like glitched between both? Yeah its tough to explain. When this happens, you cant press 'a' to place the item either. Also, any precise items that were placed are probably now moved about.  

2. When placing clubhouses, my game crashes. Specifically when i am changing the type of clubhouse. By memory, this last happened with the london houses. 

Also, it would be nice if the customised colour would get repeated along, if we add more sections in after colouring.  

3. Auto-snap sections together. By this i mean more than just connecting two tiers. Often to get a true perfect stadium, you might need to overlap tiers. It would be better if there was an option to connect tiers, and add more seats into these sections. (or even just 1/2 gates)

Stadium Creator i have found is pretty solid. Logo editor probably needs some adjustments too.   

Requests

This section is just total pipe-dream. These are things that i would like to see, however i completely understand the challenges and reality of adding in these things so late into the game.  

- More customised seating tier options, including tier incline. I know these are virtual people, however i reckon having that virual crowd breathing down your neck will make for amazing custom stadiums.  

- Printing logos onto stands. You will notice stands like ANZ have that 2000 olympics pattern on them, and places like Penrith have 'Panthers' on the top level of their home ground. This would just add even more to the stadium creator.  

- Stand alone adboards. This is pretty simple. Simple objects that we can place, then attach a logo to. You seem them in suburban grounds, would be quite effective.  

- Adjust the height that objects are placed. Currently, we are limited to only 3 tiers at our grounds. Also, you cant place seating on a hill, or anything of the sort. 

- Customise international team logos and home grounds. Should be able to remove their flag, and place a custom logo there instead. Same with their home grounds. (or at least set their defaults)

I want to make it very clear that the raw gameplay comes first. I want a fun, smooth playing experience over this cosmetic-y stuff. However, if you can spare the time... Smile

---

Really love the fanhub. We can make some really amazing looking real-life and fantasy jerseys thanks to the new additions. And i really love the stadium creator. I dont know who specifically worked on these aspects of the game, but i want to tell them they have done a fantastic job.  

If anyone else has anything to add, don't be shy!
(07-15-2017, 11:51 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: 4. Its not a glitch at all, but it would be greatly appreciated if the file size was increased. From your server load perspective, you might as well double the size, so we dont have to make two logos for one team emblem. I'm sure there is a real technical reason why the limit is 10kb, and i'm sure we would all love to hear it!  

It isn't a server load issue. Everything created for this game in the FanHub is to be share-able across platforms. PC games might be able to use as much memory as they like to save games, but the gaming consoles have save-file limitations that have to be taken into account.
Dufeyz may I ask, did you have any troubles sharing logos onto the community?? I'm trying to share a team, some logos auto share with it. Otherwise don't but when I try to share them, I get a message that I can't share because they haven't had any alterations?? Have you had this, if so, did you have a fix for it??
P.S Loving your international sides. Trying to make some myself!
(07-16-2017, 01:41 AM)vesh88 Wrote: Dufeyz may I ask, did you have any troubles sharing logos onto the community?? I'm trying to share a team, some logos auto share with it. Otherwise don't but when I try to share them, I get a message that I can't share because they haven't had any alterations?? Have you had this, if so, did you have a fix for it??
P.S Loving your international sides. Trying to make some myself!

That's exactly the glitch i was talking about. What you can do is:  

1. Slightly change the colour of the logo, and I mean slightly. 

2. Share any and all logos that you have used in you ur custom jersey.  

3. In the jersey editor, change something so everything updates.  

4. Share your club. You will know you have done it correctly if you're u go into community>my community>search my content > clubs and it looks the way it should.