Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tackles/Forward Momentum
Have watched two gameplay videos. 90% of the tackles are dominant and the only way to make ground is by palming people off. This is a horrible issue that plagued RLL3 and looks to be the same in RLL4. WHY!!!!
(07-14-2017, 07:40 PM)nbugge94 Wrote: Have watched two gameplay videos. 90% of the tackles are dominant and the only way to make ground is by palming people off. This is a horrible issue that plagued RLL3 and looks to be the same in RLL4. WHY!!!!
I can assure you there is momentum. Of you hold the right stick up before you get to the tackle with a forward you will 9/10 drive the tackle forward and stop a dominant tackle
(07-14-2017, 07:47 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 07:40 PM)nbugge94 Wrote: Have watched two gameplay videos. 90% of the tackles are dominant and the only way to make ground is by palming people off. This is a horrible issue that plagued RLL3 and looks to be the same in RLL4. WHY!!!!
I can assure you there is momentum. Of you hold the right stick up before you get to the tackle with a forward you will 9/10 drive the tackle forward and stop a dominant tackle

Okay, thanks for clarification. If this is the case I am really looking forward to it, as everything else looks lovely. If you are playing sideline camera, will this mean you place the right stick to the direction you are running?
So if you want it to be normal you just need to use one button

2 gameplay videos? Wheres the other one?
Thank god. That's really, really good news. I was a bit concerned after that last video but that re-assures me.

Bring it on!
(07-14-2017, 08:01 PM)Yuna Wrote:

2 gameplay videos? Wheres the other one?
https://press-start.com.au/news/top-news...-gameplay/

But what about the AI, do they ever use hitup?

From the video here

That was A.I vs A.I on LEGEND and there was any hardly driving hitups from the A.I at all. It looks like the A.I will be way to easy once again
(07-14-2017, 08:03 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
Thank god. That's really, really good news. I was a bit concerned after that last video but that re-assures me.

Bring it on!

Its there, but why wasn't it there in AI v AI? I saw like three or four occasions ONLY where the player wasn't put on his back. Does this mean we will be rolling the AI every time?
(07-14-2017, 08:04 PM)Yuna Wrote:

But what about the AI, do they ever use hitup?

From the video here

That was A.I vs A.I on LEGEND and there was any hardly driving hitups from the A.I at all. It looks like the A.I will be way to easy once again
100% but honestly I will just verse my brother and mates and play online. AI In any sports game is s***.