Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RLL4 Bugs & oversights
Removing strips is a great idea. Only cos I sucked at them
Dummy passes definitely still work, and are the same button as the last game
(07-27-2017, 07:37 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Dummy passes definitely still work, and are the same button as the last game

But it's not in the manual. What are the buttons?
Finished a full season. Not a single injury to my team, or any of the teams I played. Played most of the season with the injuries set to extreme, or whatever the highest option was.

Once again, wingers dominate the Dally M awards.
(07-27-2017, 07:54 PM)mrdano Wrote: Finished a full season. Not a single injury to my team, or any of the teams I played. Played most of the season with the injuries set to extreme, or whatever the highest option was.

Once again, wingers dominate the Dally M awards.

San Perrett won my last RLL3 dally M
(07-27-2017, 07:45 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 07:37 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Dummy passes definitely still work, and are the same button as the last game

But it's not in the manual. What are the buttons?

@ Eddie - Hold L1 and tap R1 to dummy left and hold R1 and tap L1 to dummy right.

2 taps will pass the ball.
Is there nothing in the manual about be a pro controls. Calling for pass, kick etc, dafuq
(07-27-2017, 08:01 PM)krypter Wrote: Is there nothing in the manual about be a pro controls.  Calling for pass, kick etc, dafuq

They're on the loading screens.

Call for pass = Y on Xbox or Triangle on PS4.

Call for kick = Kick controls (LT/L2 + face button).
(07-27-2017, 08:23 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 08:01 PM)krypter Wrote: Is there nothing in the manual about be a pro controls.  Calling for pass, kick etc, dafuq

They're on the loading screens.

Call for pass = Y on Xbox or Triangle on PS4.

Call for kick = Kick controls (LT/L2 + face button).
That's helpful but to be serious every control option should be in the manual. That's an oversight.
I agree