Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RLL4 Bugs & oversights
Hi All,

since theres a gameplay video is out, has anyone noticed any bugs and oversights?

I noticed where the passing button is held down, the players name don't pop up like they did in RLL3. Hopefully BA can patch that in.
Cronk charging from the 10m line hitup like a prop from the tap restart at 1:36 seems a bit awkward lol

There's no quick 20m taps Sad
(07-14-2017, 02:19 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hi All,

since theres a gameplay video is out, has anyone noticed any bugs and oversights?

I noticed where the passing button is held down, the players name don't pop up like they did in RLL3. Hopefully BA can patch that in.

in live 3 they had that same problem at launch but i think a few days after they just patched it up so i dont think its a problem
Something is bugging me about the graphics, it just doesn't have the richness and depth that RLL3 has and the players look like they are too low res or something.

The trailer looks ok so it must be a TV settings thing.
The black dot was missing from the crossbars. Don't know if it was like that the whole time but I just noticed it once
(07-14-2017, 03:27 PM)Radman Wrote: Something is bugging me about the graphics, it just doesn't have the richness and depth that RLL3 has and the players look like they are too low res or something.

The trailer looks ok so it must be a TV settings thing.

Exactly what I thought
Who cares about the graphics looking perfectly lifelike if the game play is great? Honestly..
It was just an observation.

I agree about gameplay over graphics but it stands out.
The face scans dont seem to transition to the gameplay as well as they look in the cutscenes. But whatever....
(07-14-2017, 04:50 PM)Radman Wrote: It was just an observation.

I agree about gameplay over graphics but it stands out.

Agreed.  It's not just about graphics, but coming off the previous game.  It should be either equal or better?