Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
Just a note for those who are wondering about some elements of the current press start video.

The game is being played on the lowest difficulty. The AI do not sprint on this difficulty and they will apply minimal mechanics (drives, hit ups, fends, side steps, etc.).

It is also much easier to get mechanics away (drives, hit ups, fends, side steps, etc.) on this difficulty for the user.
Quick play the ball is in but hopefully it's not easy to abuse

4:51. A.I controlled Smith was offside in the ruck and got in a way of the pass.
(07-14-2017, 02:33 PM)HBK619 Wrote: Just a note for those who are wondering about some elements of the current press start video.

The game is being played on the lowest difficulty. The AI do not sprint on this difficulty and they will apply minimal mechanics (drives, hit ups, fends, side steps, etc.).

It is also much easier to get mechanics away (drives, hit ups, fends, side steps, etc.) on this difficulty for the user.

Thanks HBK.

Can you instruct them to play on a higher difficulty Tongue

Eager to see what the Hit up mechanic looks like.
(07-14-2017, 02:36 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 02:33 PM)HBK619 Wrote: Just a note for those who are wondering about some elements of the current press start video.

Thanks HBK.

Gotta give him time to get better! Not everyone can beast it up immediately. I'm sure there'll be some higher difficulty gameplay eventually.
gee up
lmao.
The gameplay looks sweet but is it just me or does it look a little unpolished for a game coming out in two weeks. All the colors and everything just seem super flat. There just seems to be a lack of texture and sense of depth to it RLL3 had. Is this the final build or?
(07-14-2017, 02:39 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 02:36 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Thanks HBK.

Gotta give him time to get better! Not everyone can beast it up immediately. I'm sure there'll be some higher difficulty gameplay eventually.

Awwwww, are you implying that there will be more videos coming out this week? Hopefully be a pro!!!
the running lines are so good. kicking looks sooo fluid. on the fly interchange system looks good too. i wish we got some more stuff tho.
lmao.
(07-14-2017, 02:43 PM)krypter Wrote: The gameplay looks sweet but is it just me or does it look a little unpolished for a game coming out in two weeks.  All the colors and everything just seem super flat.  There just seems to be a lack of texture and sense of depth to it RLL3 had.  Is this the final build or?

Yeh I agree. It's too bright for my liking. 

On the intro it showed that it was being played at night, but the grass textures seems like it was played during the day.
No forward momentum again or am I missing something. Defenders to op I wanna see forwards gain the hard yards first then push wide.