Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
Can Ross or someone from BA confirm that if you run like what Slater did in the first hit up, you'll get smacked and lose the ball 9/10?

Hope that's the case because it was so unrealistic having backs take the first hit up from the kick off in the previous versions.
This is so fucking frustrating right now... The gameplay is fantastic I'm loving it so far but who the fuck said these guys could play it. They didnt even try to show anything new off and they skipped literally every cutscene. Very disappointing but thank you so much for the amazing gameplay tho. At leat we got something Smile
lmao.
Looks good. The stats / team list still appear and disappear too quickly. Why can't this be slowed down?
Looks the goods. Though difficult to judge when someone plays for the first time.
(07-14-2017, 02:04 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: This is so fucking frustrating right now... The gameplay is fantastic I'm loving it so far but who the fuck said these guys could play it. They didnt even try to show anything new off and they skipped literally every cutscene. Very disappointing but thank you so much for the amazing gameplay tho. At leat we got something Smile

completely agree
(07-14-2017, 02:06 PM)Broncos06 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 02:04 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: This is so fucking frustrating right now... The gameplay is fantastic I'm loving it so far but who the fuck said these guys could play it. They didnt even try to show anything new off and they skipped literally every cutscene. Very disappointing but thank you so much for the amazing gameplay tho. At leat we got something Smile

completely agree

And the A.I is set to the easiest difficulty aswell. Can't tell if the A.I is decent or not.
Really like the stats that appeared when Munster Scored. It showed his appearances, Tries in the game and Tries in his career. SO obviously, these are the statistics that we have seen in the fanhub.
The big hit drop balls all seemed quite realistic, Slater running a hundred mile an hour into Lewis, Finukin catching the ball just before being hit by Gallin just seemed right. The game is looking so smooth and responsive, I can't wait to get my hands on this.
(07-14-2017, 02:10 PM)heartly Wrote: The big hit drop balls all seemed quite realistic, Slater running a hundred mile an hour into Lewis, Finukin catching the ball just before being hit by Gallin just seemed right. The game is looking so smooth and responsive, I can't wait to get my hands on this.

^^I 100% agree

Then there was Holmes catching the ball from kick off and taking a hitup but there was no bighit because he was only jogging. So hopefully the big hits depends on how fast the ball carrier is running.
hopefully the game releases the 20th because now we know it is finished