Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
(07-14-2017, 01:43 PM)Radman Wrote: Is there an option to hold the pass button down for a faster pass?. It looked a bit floaty and slow.

Why didn't the player who got hit at the 6:35 mark get finished off?. Is there an option to not tackle after big hits?.

i assume because of the difficulty
Game looks good !! Especially those running lines. The AI also dropped some good underlines etc even when it looked to be on easy difficulty. Not sure the person playing it justified its capabilities. Heaps of positives !
(07-14-2017, 01:43 PM)Radman Wrote: Is there an option to hold the pass button down for a faster pass?. It looked a bit floaty and slow.

Why didn't the player who got hit at the 6:35 mark get finished off?. Is there an option to not tackle after big hits?.

I think there was another 2 instances where the same thing happened but the player finished the tackle so i dont think thats anything to worry about.
The running looks much more fluid, liking it already.

A.I has improved 10 fold, run diagonally and passes wide. I'm hoping that the level difficulty was set to Easy because the first set of 6ix by the sharks was pretty poor.

The passes looks floaty, hopefully BigAnt can tweak it a bit
(07-14-2017, 01:49 PM)Yuna Wrote: The running looks much more fluid, liking it already.

A.I has improved 10 fold, run diagonally and passes wide. I'm hoping that the level difficulty was set to Easy because the first set of 6ix by the sharks was pretty poor.

The passes looks floaty, hopefully BigAnt can tweak it a bit

the sharks set haha what about the kick off  Big Grin
(07-14-2017, 01:49 PM)Yuna Wrote: The running looks much more fluid, liking it already.

Definitely looked like rookie, play the balls against harder difficulty ai were alot faster in rll3 hen compared to the lower difficulties so id presume its the same
did I see a live substitution? Someone ran in from halfway to join the attack?

At work so didn't get a good look.

Everything seems to have a bit of weight to it. Love the first hit up.

I wonder if the hooker faking one way is a user input, because it's happening often.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
The three man tackles look good. I am happy with eddy being in the box he sounds interested not comedic/annoying like mr potato head. The speed of the backs is impressive compared to forwards. Also the Melbourne player wasted a couple of line breaks for sure, it seemed the off the ball ai is running at holes in the d this time. The flat attack from RLL3 does not appear to be an issue on my second watch either.
(07-14-2017, 01:52 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: did I see a live substitution? Someone ran in from halfway to join the attack?

I wonder if the hooker faking one way is a user input, because it's happening often.

Yup, 2:44. 2 players from the sharks went off and 2 new players came on.
(07-14-2017, 01:58 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:52 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: did I see a live substitution? Someone ran in from halfway to join the attack?

Yup, 2:44. 2 players from the sharks went off and 2 new players came on.
big fan of the on the fly subs that is a very needed feature