Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
Finally got a good chance to watch it and I liked the look of it. The passes looked a bit floaty but that was this blokes 1st game. The running lines looked good and there was plenty of options. Bring on the release
I don't think they are block plays. That's just the A.I stopping and doing nothing like a stun mullet.
(07-14-2017, 05:43 PM)Yuna Wrote: I don't think they are block plays. That's just the A.I stopping and doing nothing like a stun mullet.

Well given "Out the back" is a set play it would have to be wouldnt it?
(07-14-2017, 05:46 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 05:43 PM)Yuna Wrote: I don't think they are block plays. That's just the A.I stopping and doing nothing like a stun mullet.

Well given "Out the back" is a set play it would have to be wouldnt it?

....out the back is an offensive setplay mate, not defensive.

Defensive tactics only have: Wingers drop back, shift left and shift right.
So you want out the back to be a defensive play?
(07-14-2017, 06:11 PM)Eddie Wrote: So you want out the back to be a defensive play?

oh dear!
The kick-off animation is odd!
How do you boys think you are able to perform the play for slater or Cronk to score where Munster does ? Manually passing from Munster to Cronk to slater ? 
Not sure who square is here but if you were to select square would it be a plain cut out to him or a play is carried out by the team ?
At this point

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-14-2017, 06:13 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 06:11 PM)Eddie Wrote: So you want out the back to be a defensive play?

oh dear!

Use words yuna it helps in conversations. 

What are you trying to say?