Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
Gameplay has been released!!

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...eplay/amp/
Hi all,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for in-game footage of Rugby League Live 4. The good news is that we've got a whole lot of it, courtesy of the good people at Press Start, who have recorded their first hands-on time with the game.

Follow the link below to see the game in action - Enjoy!

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...-gameplay/
It's obvious this will be the best NRL game to date. Looks great. But the person playing it had probably never watched a game in their life. They couldn't play it at all.
(07-14-2017, 01:24 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: It's obvious this will be the best NRL game to date. Looks great. But the person playing it had probably never watched a game in their life. They couldn't play it at all.

It looks really good and yeh i agree with you lol. One thing i noticed tho is it looks like you'll be able to scoot from dummy half this year. Also if people complain about the AI being dumb still the difficulty appears to be on rookie. Another nice this is if you get a big hit put on but no one completes the tackle you can get up and keep going.
(07-14-2017, 01:19 PM)tristanham1lton Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:18 PM)tristanham1lton Wrote: Gameplay has been released!! Just saw it on the triple m facebook page

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...eplay/amp/

Thanks for posting this. The game looks great, love the running lines they are more descriptive. I can see this system really working. The defense looked good also, I thought for a minute that those hits would always result in a knock on but then that stopped happening. the kicking also looked snappier, they have made improvements. I will watch a few more times.
A lot to like there... I knew BigAnt would improve on what we already had. Big Grin

Merged Threads... Tristan first with the news... [email protected] first with the link. :p

Thanks guys.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I like the running lines and most other things besides the kick off action.
Is there an option to hold the pass button down for a faster pass?. It looked a bit floaty and slow.

Why didn't the player who got hit at the 6:35 mark get finished off?. Is there an option to not tackle after big hits?.
The offload looks good. The fact you can pick up from lock at a scrum is great. The big hit action is also very solid looking. It would have been good if the person playing the game had an idea of what they were doing but oh well. Very keen now.
HAHA Slater getting smashed right from kick off. I hope this is a thing when a small back like him takes a first hit up of the match!!!!!!

If that's so, great work BigAnt!

Also, Slater was about to pass the ball before he got hit aswell.