Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Release Dates
(07-14-2017, 06:58 AM)Yuna Wrote: Might Ape is based in NZ and its online only as a far as I know.

They are here in Australia - in Brissy/Redcliffe I think out of a Gamesman store.

I get most of my games from Mighthape on the online website and they are always posted from Redcliffe, most of the time a few days before release Smile I live up in Nth Qld.
As far as I can tell, the Mighty Ape copies will be coming from NZ. Not only are they the NZ cover, but also when you choose NSW/QLD as your location, estimated delivery is 24-26th. If you choose any NZ option it is the 21st.

UPDATE:

I have been live chatting with Mightyape, and this is what they've told me:

Me: Hi, I have a question regarding Rugby League Live 4 - multiple retailers have the release date listed as the 28th of July, however I have noticed that you have it as the 20th of July. Can you confirm that is this the correct date? If it helps, I am located in NSW, Australia.

Mightyape: Hi John, we had it at 28/7 also but received word from our supplier yesterday that it may release early - not confirmed yet but we will update if changes again as soon as know more

Me: I see when I choose my delivery location for the game, it gives 24-26th for east coast of Australia, but for any NZ region it is 21st. Does this mean the game will be shipping from NZ?

Mightyape: We ship from New Zealand and send new games at least 1 day before release date - usually earlier if we can/we receive stock in time. Smile

Release day delivery is not guaranteed but is highly likely if you have a metro area address and select Express shipping option, you can read more about Express here:
https://www.mightyape.com.au/help/dhl-express

Standard Post is cheaper but not recommended for new release games, as can mean arrival days after release date, depending on your location and how early we are able to ship. See below page for Post delivery times by State:
https://www.mightyape.com.au/help/shipping-information
(07-14-2017, 12:04 PM)johncasey Wrote: As far as I can tell, the Mighty Ape copies will be coming from NZ. Not only are they the NZ cover, but also when you choose NSW/QLD as your location, estimated delivery is 24-26th. If you choose any NZ option it is the 21st.

UPDATE:

I have been live chatting with Mightyape, and this is what they've told me:

Me: Hi, I have a question regarding Rugby League Live 4 - multiple retailers have the release date listed as the 28th of July, however I have noticed that you have it as the 20th of July. Can you confirm that is this the correct date? If it helps, I am located in NSW, Australia.

Mightyape: Hi John, we had it at 28/7 also but received word from our supplier yesterday that it may release early - not confirmed yet but we will update if changes again as soon as know more

Me: I see when I choose my delivery location for the game, it gives 24-26th for east coast of Australia, but for any NZ region it is 21st. Does this mean the game will be shipping from NZ?

Mightyape: We ship from New Zealand and send new games at least 1 day before release date - usually earlier if we can/we receive stock in time. Smile

Release day delivery is not guaranteed but is highly likely if you have a metro area address and select Express shipping option, you can read more about Express here:
https://www.mightyape.com.au/help/dhl-express

Standard Post is cheaper but not recommended for new release games, as can mean arrival days after release date, depending on your location and how early we are able to ship. See below page for Post delivery times by State:
https://www.mightyape.com.au/help/shipping-information

Good info - cheers for that.
they tolled me you cant get express postage on pre orders
(07-14-2017, 01:44 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: they tolled me you cant get express postage on pre orders

I just spoke with them on Live Chat and they said they are adding it in as an option, she wasn't sure when that would be ready but did say I'd receive it in Sydney on release day or maybe the day after at the latest.
(07-14-2017, 03:40 PM)secondsolution Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:44 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: they tolled me you cant get express postage on pre orders

I just spoke with them on Live Chat and they said they are adding it in as an option, she wasn't sure when that would be ready but did say I'd receive it in Sydney on release day or maybe the day after at the latest.

Is that with regular postage?
(07-14-2017, 04:52 PM)Broncos06 Wrote:

No, express post
(07-14-2017, 05:03 PM)secondsolution Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 04:52 PM)Broncos06 Wrote:

No, express post

I have been tolled use express but then I was tolled you cant get express post on pre orders. So I just pre ordered with regular postage. Worst thing that will happen is I have to wait a weekend. Not a big deal
But how do you order express tho? I don't see an option and I really want it
lmao.
(07-14-2017, 05:28 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: But how do you order express tho? I don't see an option and I really want it

They said they need the measurements before it can be added into the system. So we have to wait for that to happen before it will be ready.

I also messaged EB Games on Twitter who said they are currently speaking with the supplier about the release date but can't confirm anything yet, so there is a chance the Australian release date will move up as well