Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Release Dates
Is there someone from Big Ant or Tru Blu that is able to confirm the release date of RLL4 for BOTH Australia and NZ stores. All Australian retailers are listing it as the 28th, however multiple NZ retailers have said the 20th, with a few listing the 28th also. Ross responded to a tweet (which as been posted on here) saying that the NZ JB catalogue is "unlikely" to be a misprint, and that you should "get ready to get your game on - early!". I think most people would like a clear, direct answer to the question that has been asked on Twitter, Facebook, these forums. So, can someone please tell us:

Is it the 28th of July for BOTH Aus and NZ?

Or

Is it the 28th of July in Australia and the 20th of July in NZ?
Yeah it's frustrating not having an official answer. I've seen a lot of people assume it's going to be the 20th. There are going to be a lot of disappointed and angry fans of the series if it isn't clarified and doesn't come out on the 20th
I doubt they will tell us  Dodgy
Up The GC Titans
Oh you want an answer?

Sorry we've sold out.

But if you want to be spammed with UK preorder info follow the RLlive4UK twitter account.
I decided to email Tru Blu directly to ask and got a rather hilarious response. My first email said the following:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could please confirm the release date for Rugby League Live 4. A few stores in NZ are now advertising the 20th, is this correct? And if so, will Australia have the same date? 

Kind regards, 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To my surprise I received a very quick reply from Tru Blu:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

The official release date is the 28th for Australia,

Other territories may vary.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to reply to this, asking directly if they could confirm the NZ release date:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Daniel, 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Are you able to confirm the official release date for New Zealand? If it is the 20th I would like to import the game to get it early 

Thanks, 

I received this reply:

Hi,

No I cannot confirm the NZ date.

How can Tru Blu not know the release date for their game? This blew me away. I'm very appreciative of Tru Blu replying to the email but to simply say they can't confirm the NZ release date is baffling.
You guys must be new. TB loves playing smokes and mirrors in regards to their game releases.
Definitely not new. I know they have been ambiguous in the past but I feel like this is a whole other level
how ironic their name is Tru Blu.
(07-13-2017, 02:23 PM)secondsolution Wrote: Definitely not new. I know they have been ambiguous in the past but I feel like this is a whole other level

Not new eh?
You would all know by now that the game has been done, copied, printed, ready to be sent to stores right? Someone will break the release, and we should all be playing it by this time next week. I hope..