Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Update Now Live!
Going to Options / Graphics still crashes. Logo textures are still off.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
i love now that we can use a mouse to play with the fanhub. Buuuut the stadium creator doesn't have true control. Was kinda expecting it to play differently not just keyboard/mouse support slapped on-top of controller controls.
I'm currently doing sponsor logos on the FanHub and thought I'd mention... if anyone wants variations of the logos I do feel free to let me know.

Generally they should be easy to knock up, especially if it's just the reverse colours, adjusted colours or removing white (or whatever) backgrounds.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-14-2017, 10:21 AM)Ruck Wrote: I'm currently doing sponsor logos on the FanHub and thought I'd mention... if anyone wants variations of the logos I do feel free to let me know.

Generally they should be easy to knock up, especially if it's just the reverse colours, adjusted colours or removing white (or whatever) backgrounds.

Can you do a retro warriors logo or a 20 Years Warriors one please
I'll give it a look Jared... Smile
(07-14-2017, 12:04 PM)Ruck Wrote: I'll give it a look Jared... Smile

Cheers bro
Probably wont get it done till tonight, but I'll get it done. Smile
Thumbs Up 
(07-14-2017, 12:42 PM)Ruck Wrote: Probably wont get it done till tonight, but I'll get it done. Smile

Cool
I've uploaded the Retro Warriors logo (hopefully it's the one you mean), had to redraw it as I couldn't find a good enough image so it's not 100%. See what you think.. I'm shooting blind here due to a small technical issue... but it should be clean. Smile
(07-15-2017, 12:49 AM)Ruck Wrote: I've uploaded the Retro Warriors logo (hopefully it's the one you mean), had to redraw it as I couldn't find a good enough image so it's not 100%. See what you think.. I'm shooting blind here due to a small technical issue... but it should be clean. Smile

Is it also a bit much for you to make the DB Bitter Logo?

Thanks