Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Update Now Live!
(07-13-2017, 02:37 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks for the update. Unfortunately you still can't assign headgear or tape for players.......

Too assign headgear or tape for players follow these steps
Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.
Once you back out the headgear will disappear from the players head but he will still wear the headgear in game
(07-13-2017, 02:42 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:37 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks for the update. Unfortunately you still can't assign headgear or tape for players.......

Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.
Once you back out the headgear will disappear from the players head but he will still wear the headgear in game

So it's not supposed to be visible on the editing screen??
(07-13-2017, 02:47 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.

Should only be visible when you are on the head tile. Once you go to body strapping or another section of the appearance menu the headgear will disappear
(07-13-2017, 02:56 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:

Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.

Should only be visible when you are on the head tile. Once you go to body strapping or another section of the appearance menu the headgear will disappear
I can only see it when you are in the actual headgear section, but once you exit out of the player edit options and back to the preview player screen it's gone....unless I am doing something wrong.
(07-13-2017, 02:57 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.

I can only see it when you are in the actual headgear section, but once you exit out of the player edit options and back to the preview player screen it's gone....unless I am doing something wrong.
That is the correct behavior. The headgear is still on the player once you enter a match with him.
(07-13-2017, 02:59 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:42 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Too assign headgear or tape for players follow these steps
Appearance
Headgear
Select headgear.

That is the correct behavior. The headgear is still on the player once you enter a match with him.

fair enough......any reason for that?? Be nice to be able to preview the player with it on though...
(07-13-2017, 03:02 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:47 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: So it's not supposed to be visible on the editing screen??

fair enough......any reason for that?? Be nice to be able to preview the player with it on though...

You are able to view him with it on in the headgear section. I can confirm that the players you have shared with a headgear have it on in game :-)
(07-13-2017, 03:04 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:02 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:56 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Should only be visible when you are on the head tile. Once you go to body strapping or another section of the appearance menu the headgear will disappear

You are able to view him with it on in the headgear section. I can confirm that the players you have shared with a headgear have it on in game :-)

Ok thanks for the clarification..
So are we not going to be able to edit official players apperances at all? Really, really disappointing if so.
(07-13-2017, 03:51 PM)callmack1 Wrote: So are we not going to be able to edit official players apperances at all? Really, really disappointing if so.

That is correct. All tier 1 players are face scanned and will not be editable