Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26 Player Multiplayer Dream
I imagine this would only be possible on the PC, I would love be able to play a game of 13 v 13 multiplayer where every player just controls a single player for the entire game (or the replacing sub when interchanged). In reality it would probably turn into a game of 1-out footy,but it would be an interesting experiment.

On a side note I would love to see a feature,primarily multiplayer, where you build a team of any players based on a points budget, so if it's 1200 points for example you can choose 17 players who's combined player ratings do not exceed 1200. Could be a good and fun way to balance teams for multiplayer. Thoughts?
I like the 13vs13. Reminds of the 10vs10 on Fifa

The other multiplayer feature sounds ok but its open for abuse if the game is not balance right. For e.g. If the forwards are useless again this time around then I'll just use my points on superstar backs and select some trash forwards.
(07-12-2017, 04:58 PM)Kage Wrote: I imagine this would only be possible on the PC, I would love be able to play a game of 13 v 13 multiplayer where every player just controls a single player for the entire game (or the replacing sub when interchanged). In reality it would probably turn into a game of 1-out footy,but it would be an interesting experiment.

On a side note I would love to see a feature,primarily multiplayer, where you build a team of any players based on a points budget, so if it's 1200 points for example you can choose 17 players who's combined player ratings do not exceed 1200. Could be a good and fun way to balance teams for multiplayer. Thoughts?

Don't mind this.
One of the annoying things from RLL3 was playing online and having your opponent pick a custom team full of players with maxed out stats.

(07-12-2017, 05:18 PM)Yuna Wrote: I like the 13vs13. Reminds of the 10vs10 on Fifa

The other multiplayer feature sounds ok but its open for abuse if the game is not balance right. For e.g. If the forwards are useless again this time around then I'll just use my points on superstar backs and select some trash forwards.

Could have a set amount of max points for backs and set a mount of max points for forwards I guess.
(07-12-2017, 06:17 PM)Luke Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 04:58 PM)Kage Wrote: I imagine this would only be possible on the PC, I would love be able to play a game of 13 v 13 multiplayer where every player just controls a single player for the entire game (or the replacing sub when interchanged). In reality it would probably turn into a game of 1-out footy,but it would be an interesting experiment.

Don't mind this.
One of the annoying things from RLL3 was playing online and having your opponent pick a custom team full of players with maxed out stats.

(07-12-2017, 05:18 PM)Yuna Wrote: I like the 13vs13. Reminds of the 10vs10 on Fifa

Could have a set amount of max points for backs and set a mount of max points for forwards I guess.

RLL3 online had balance stats if you didn't know. So their custom team filled with superstars, their stats would've been either be toned down to match yours, or your team would've been toned up to match theirs. 

I hated the balance stats system and I hope RLL4 just had default teams with proper stats for online and no custom teams.

Balance stats killed online play