Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap price
(07-12-2017, 02:24 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: True man, but I still want to play it a bit before I leave. I know it won't be sold out but I just want to find a store near me that can release it just like 4 days early or something. It's going to be painful watching people play for two weeks lol

Well no need to pre-order from any outlet. If the street date does gets broken by a retailer then just get it from that retailer. I guarantee the street date will get broken since all RLL releases have been broken in the past.

There are so many fun things to do in New York you won't even have time to read the forums about RLL4 lol
(07-12-2017, 02:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: Well no need to pre-order from any outlet. If the street date does gets broken by a retailer then just get it from that retailer. I guarantee the street date will get broken since all RLL releases have been broken in the past.

There are so many fun things to do in New York you won't even have time to read the forums about 
Haha thanks for the advice man.
@secondsolution - Yeah I figured that. Sad

I'll probably have to get the disc version early, sell that to fund the digital version. Smile
Mighty just confirmed if the game is released early they will send the game as early as possible. And with express you get it most likely next day
I bought Rugby League Live 3 for PS4, then also got the PC version as well once it came out. After I got the PC version, the PS4 disc never got touched again. I won't be making that mistake again. PC only for me.
(07-12-2017, 02:48 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: Mighty just confirmed if the game is released early they will send the game as early as possible. And with express you get it most likely next day

Thanks dude I'm gonna do that rn when I get home
lmao.
(07-12-2017, 02:48 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: Mighty just confirmed if the game is released early they will send the game as early as possible. And with express you get it most likely next day

Hmm express delivery isn't an option for me for some reason. It says it delivers on August 2
lmao.
(07-12-2017, 06:44 PM)Steeler Wrote: I bought Rugby League Live 3 for PS4, then also got the PC version as well once it came out. After I got the PC version, the PS4 disc never got touched again. I won't be making that mistake again. PC only for me.
Haha, it was the exact same scenario with me! However, the console version did get touched a few times when I had mates over. 

I'll still be getting both because who knows how far away the PC release is and I can't wait that long lol.
(07-12-2017, 07:48 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:

Hmm express delivery isn't an option for me for some reason. It says it delivers on August 2

Yeah for some reason I couldnt get express but I still pre ordered because it was a good price. For me I dont mind waiting.