Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be a pro question
So if youve played fifa be a pro, you know that you can play as just your pro or the whole team. I really hope they implement this into RLL4, the did with DBC17. I find it much easier controlling the whole team rather than a single player.
Yes, it's called be a coach mode. It was in RLL3
(07-12-2017, 02:07 PM)Yuna Wrote: Yes, it's called be a coach mode. It was in RLL3

I know this, in FIFA and DBC17 you can play "Be a Pro" as your selected player or the whole team. Be a coach & Be a Pro are two seperate game modes.
Yeah but why play be a pro as whole team. The point is to play as your own player
(07-12-2017, 02:24 PM)Ninjah_DeKill Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:07 PM)Yuna Wrote: Yes, it's called be a coach mode. It was in RLL3

I know this, in FIFA and DBC17 you can play "Be a Pro" as your selected player or the whole team. Be a coach & Be a Pro are two seperate game modes.

If you want to control the whole team why not play be a coach mode (Formerly know as Franchise mode).
(07-12-2017, 02:40 PM)Yuna Wrote:

If you want to control the whole team why not play be a coach mode (Formerly know as Franchise mode).

I agree with the OP. They are two separate modes. In Be a Pro you control the career of your player (getting contract offers, switching clubs, being dropped, playing rep, etc), while in coach, you are handling the running of the club (signing/releasing players, possibly upgrades to stadiums/prices, etc). You control entirely different things, and the mode can go in vastly different directions. I  think Be a Pro in FIFA suits playing as one player, but in Rugby League I would like the option to play as the whole team.
(07-12-2017, 02:46 PM)johncasey Wrote:

I agree with the OP. They are two separate modes. In Be a Pro you control the career of your player (getting contract offers, switching clubs, being dropped, playing rep, etc), while in coach, you are handling the running of the club (signing/releasing players, possibly upgrades to stadiums/prices, etc). You control entirely different things, and the mode can go in vastly different directions. I  think Be a Pro in FIFA suits playing as one player, but in Rugby League I would like the option to play as the whole team.

thankyou hahaha, exactly what i mean.

What exactly do you agree with mate? OP asked if there's a mode if you can control the whole team. Personally, I think that was a stupid question because of course there's a mode where you can control the whole team and it was called be a coach or something like that in RLL3.
(07-12-2017, 02:54 PM)Yuna Wrote:

What exactly do you agree with mate? OP asked if there's a mode if you can control the whole team. Personally, I think that was a stupid question because of course there's a mode where you can control the whole team and it was called be a coach or something like that in RLL3.

No, he didn't. He asked if you will be able to play as the whole team *in* Be a Pro. The thread is titled "Be a Pro Question".
(07-12-2017, 02:58 PM)johncasey Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:54 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:24 PM)Ninjah_DeKill Wrote: I know this, in FIFA and DBC17 you can play "Be a Pro" as your selected player or the whole team. Be a coach & Be a Pro are two seperate game modes.

No, he didn't. He asked if you will be able to play as the whole team *in* Be a Pro. The thread is titled "Be a Pro Question".
To reiterate, yes what i was saying is i hope we can play as the whole team in be a pro rather than just controlling my player!